Thrifty Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Thrifty
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Thrifty made you happy

"This is the second time I've used Thrifty and they've been outstanding on both occasions. Each review has involved the Heathrow and Aylesbury branches. This time I arrived at Heathrow and needed a Hire Car at short notice. I rang for a quote half-expecting to get stung for a short notice booking as it's generally not a good idea to attempt a hire-car or any other type of booking from an airport arrivals lounge! However, Thrifty Heathrow's staff were friendly, accommodating had a very reasonably priced car ready for us within two hours of our unexpected phone call. We dropped the vehicle off at the Aylesbury office with a slow puncture (I'd foolishly turned down the offer of £5 cover) and, again, where they could have potentially taken advantage by over-charging us on the replacement front, they didn't. Suffice to say, the staff at both offices went 'above and beyond' to help us and I have no qualms whatsoever in recommending Thrifty based upon my dealings with them to date."
Are you Thrifty? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Thrifty is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews