Threshold Financial Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Threshold Financial Services
Telephone
"Outstanding service from start to finish, the mortgage and HTB process was remarkably smooth. I had heard horror stories about how difficult it can be, but my advisor and case handler made everything very easy for me. I was also introduced to Vince, Thresholds’ Charted investments and pensions advisor. As I am self employed he helped me set up my pension, he made something as complex as a pension extreamly easy to grasp and understand, Vince & the team at Threshold were great from start to finish. Highly recommend"
"I’m self employed and knew I needed to put money aside for my retirement but didn’t know where to start. Threshold helped me put a plan in place to save for my retirement making use of tax incentives."
"The staff at Threshold are very professional and friendly. I would recommend to any of my friends as the service was first class."
Threshold Financial Services is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews