Threshold Financial Services Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Threshold Financial Services
Telephone
"Great advice and friendly service, explained my options clearly and was not pushy at all. Sorted everything out so the process was so easy and very happy with the chosen product."
"Outstanding service from start to finish, the mortgage and HTB process was remarkably smooth. I had heard horror stories about how difficult it can be, but my advisor and case handler made everything very easy for me. I was also introduced to Vince, Thresholds’ Charted investments and pensions advisor. As I am self employed he helped me set up my pension, he made something as complex as a pension extreamly easy to grasp and understand, Vince & the team at Threshold were great from start to finish. Highly recommend"
"I’m self employed and knew I needed to put money aside for my retirement but didn’t know where to start. Threshold helped me put a plan in place to save for my retirement making use of tax incentives."
"The staff at Threshold are very professional and friendly. I would recommend to any of my friends as the service was first class."
Threshold Financial Services is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews