Thorntons Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Thorntons

How would you rate Thorntons ?

Mrs Pauline Donaghy
"Very efficient service and was delivered quickly and the goods fresh and delicious?"
Mrs J.j. Hepburn
"Thorntons Chocolates are my favourite online chocolate sellers. In fact after many years of wonderful service I have stopped going elsewhere. Thorntons has everything. From the amazing range of delicious homemade chocs at bargain prices....to attentive, responsive and enthusiastic customer service, and very prompt and reliable delivery service, Thornton's has been a delight to do business with for over 20 years. I also like the idea that they have been going for more than 100 years and they themselves are chocolate enthusiasts pushing the boundaries of quality and our taste buds every year with exciting new ranges and the old favourites to brighten up the gloomiest day and add a sparkle to every season of our lives. Keep up the good work Thorntons...another very satisfied customer!"
Kevin Linden
"Delivered two cartons of chocolates to my office on time and with no damage. Website was easy to use"
Adam
"Products make great gifts. I was disappointed with the delivery as it was just chucked on my front doorstep, but I think that's an issue with a delivery company not Thorntons. If you love chocolate or know someone that does, Thorntons are usually your go to!"
Lynne Baker
"Ordering on line was quick and easy. There is plenty of offers and when they arrived they were in one piece. I will be doing it again."
Lynne Baker
Isabelle Thompson
"The website was very easy to use. The offers of 3 for 2 in many products was excellant and the speed of dispatch and excellant packaging made shopping with them enjoyable."
Mrs Linda I Smith
"Ordered chocolates for Christmas and got the 3 for the price of 2 offer! Very good value, arrived well packaged and quickly."
Carol Stow
"The items arrived quickly and as ordered."
"The website was easy to negotiate and the prices and offers were fantastic. I managed to get all my Christmas chocolate at a reasonable price and delivery was only two days later. Fantastic."
"Very happy! Polite and super customer service and even pointed out a prize draw that I could enter that expired the next day."
"The chocolate were great I give them as a gift ,my sister loved them"
"All products available online and with amazing deals such as any 5 items for £20. Free delivery to all spending £25 which was very quick and with no breakages. I also qualified for a free box of chocolates which was very handy and all my purchases were customised free of charge. A very good service with excellent offers and delivery free."
"I like the flavours in Thorntons chocolates, and they arrive promptly and in good condition. However the selection of flavours you can get in bags is getting more limited each time I shop there. You used to be able to get lemon mousse and vienese truffles in bags and now you can't."
Maureen Perkins
"They sent the chocolate. But. They sent it in a wastefully large box and it took a long time to be shipped"
Thorntons is rated 4.80 based on 15 reviews