TheWrightBuy, Suffolk Reviews

of reviewers recommend TheWrightBuy, Suffolk

2 Piperell Way, Haverhill CB9 8QW, UK

Tell us how TheWrightBuy, Suffolk made you happy
They sold a dangerous gas hob - didn't offer to repair it - appalling customer service - I ordered a gas hob (and paid for installation). Within a month the hob was leaking and the gas engineer (I paid for the gas engineer's visit for the checks) shut the gas supply off as he deemed the hob extremenly dangerous. I then asked for WrightBuy to repair it as I didn't want to order a new hob and pay for installation again (close to £130), and it states clearly in their terms and conditions that they offer a repair first and will send replacement only if it cannot be repaired. Customer services then said those terms and conditions are not valid for their own brand although it doesnt state that in their terms and conditions (clearly a poor brand!!). They said they cannot even send anyone to repair it! I asked them to refund my repair costs or installation costs (in case of a new hob) . Customer services initially said they will look into it, and a day later, they said they cannot do anything. They then said I wouldn't have to return it as it is faulty. Then a day later, customer services emailed me and asked me to pack everything in the original boxes and be available for them to collect it from me on a week day before they can order a refund. After a lot of back and forth, they agreed to refund the money. Again, nothing in my account. 5 days later, I had to chase them again and finally they offered a refund. I have wasted hours and hours on them. And I spent on the gas engineer's visit to check the leak and also for a new gas hob installation (for the second time) Lesson learnt - never even buy anything from thewrightbuy. The worst customer service ever. The most inconsistent messages received from them. Each person says a different thing every time. I am going to make sure to spread this word about them so people know of their bad products and bad service.
The worst customer service experience I can remember. Be warned!
Product arrived within 2 days. Packed well and insinkerator was in good condition. Excellent product - unbelievably quiet and effective.
The Wrong Buy, terrible customer service, items arrive massively damaged, replacement items arrive damaged, difficult to find anyone that is bothered about sorting out issues. Partial refund offered as goodwill, 4% of purchase price, then not even processed. Packaging looks like it’s been in a warehouse for over a year at least.Don’t have high expectations of these people, they don’t do it.Expect better service buying from the back of a van in a lay-by. It’s worth an extra £10-15 from another supplier for peace of mind to get it delivered as expected 1st time
TheWrightBuy, Suffolk is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews