Trainline Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Trainline

How would you rate Trainline ?

"Bought ticket, chose to collect at station. System said to collect ticket at a local station. However no machine was there to print ticket. I had no choice but to buy another ticket. Trainline refuse to refund as the new ticket was retained at the station and I have no proof."
"Trying to book a ticket and then session is running out of time keeps on coming back on the screen over and over again, even after starting a new search and going back to home page...impossible to book a ticket..Very annoying waste of time.."
"Really clean website, super easy to use and making bookings is effortless. Takes all the hassle out of Train travel and refund was processed in hours on a trip I couldn't attend in the end, and the insurance I purchased wouldn't pay out but the Trainline were really helpful!"
Bryce Gibson
"Bought a return train ticket to London including underground connections for a work trip. The booking went through smoothly and the tickets could be collected from either work or from the station. No issues picking up the tickets nor on the day itself, even if I got a bit lost myself in terms of which underground line to get on!"
Andrew Barras
"Great online service for purchasing train tickets and planning your itinerary."
"Easy to use website, and excellent prices."
Diane
"Due to strikes on trains an easy form to complete online for compensation from northern rail"
Eli Pickering
"Looooove using this app to book train tickets. Super easy to search and even easier to book. Honestly the only way I book train tickets now."
"Very competitive railway ticket sales, also has a very good app to keep you updated with regards to your journey and future ticket sales. Easy site to navigate.."
Trainline is rated 3.67 based on 9 reviews