Snugg USA Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Snugg USA

How would you rate Snugg USA ?

"Wrong color!! Phone number is inoperable and wesite is useless for my return efforts. Please help."
"Our 6 year old snugg,was raggedy where it folds ,so we got the new one today and it is very nice."
"this cover is bigger than my Mac for a 15 inch! I cannott believe the measurements of ur covers aren't proportional to the actual Mac itself. it does not fit at all its way bigger than my Mac. I want a refund."
"Is the perfect case !!! I LOVE IT !!"
"First the customer service line is not a valid number"
"One and off button is covered by a. Black corner cannot turn my iPad on or off . Sorry. I have been using snugg for years and love this product but this does not work on my new ipad"
"Protects my ipad even I drop it."
"Quick prompt service and IPad fits nice and secure in its new SNUGG holder. This is my third order from from your company and always pleased. Thank you for making a quality product."
"I have tried to reach this company by email and phone and the phone number on this site does not work and no one responds to my emails!"
"Super fast delivery. Love the product."
"delivery and quality as of this writing."
"The craftsmanship is excellent. I wouldn’t need another except the Plastic part that holds the phone broke. The leather parts are still in great shape."
"Does not fit ipad3. Slides around in the cover. Returned it. Case is pretty but way too big."
"Quick delivery & excellent quality"
"Snugg has an easy to navigate website. The products that I have purchased are well made and reasonable in cost. I have already recommended Snugg to two friends who have purchased covers for their IPads. Snugg deserves a number 10 grade for products and speedy delivery."
"I received a very used, battered, filthy, falling apart blue Snugg. I shall be returning it. :("
"Quick shipment. I like mine so much, I’m ordering one for my husband. Thank you!"
"I am very happy with Snugg USA. I love the product,"
"iPad case is so well made and protects all surfaces. Love the pen holder and use it every time. Speedy delivery service. Thank you for the wonderful product."
"As a physician director of a major medical department in NYC, I deal with a lot of companies worldwide. Your company, Snuggs, is by far one of the best to deal with. Excellent customer service, polite and professional, rapid response time to answers, just great. On the same level as Apple, which is at the top also. You all should be very proud of the way you run your company."
Snugg USA is rated 4.39 based on 511 reviews