The Real Pie Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Real Pie Company
Read The Real Pie Company  Reviews
Bought a lot from the real pie company and always been good but my last order was terrible pies and pasties were raw on bottom sausage rolls were cooked but all produce was wasted as wrapped in poorly wrapped cling film and soggy and wet cool packs were warm in box’s on arrival I received a refund and an offer of £5 off a next order terrible customer service from Brett surprised as he Serbs like a nice genuine guy I can’t believe they don’t value their customers such a shame
The pies did not turn up , so cannot rate them !
I’m disgusted. I kept 6 pies in the fridge for a small gathering in memory of our mother on her 102nd birthday 21/8. When I went to warm them, every pie had varying degrees of mould on top.
We had to send out for food and it ruined the entire night, because mum loved her pies. So angry and upset with you for destroying our plans and memories.
I have now had two deliveries of pies delivered at a temperature above 18 degrees.this is of some concern to me as someone who is old infirm or with bad health could really have a problem. I have had pies delivered from wales pasties from Cornwall and they have all been delivered at perfect temperature. Yet the pies from 4 miles up the road can’t get it right. I have emailed my complaint but have yet to get a reply. I have binned the second pies and now request a refund .
Ordered quite a lot of different piles at the moment I have received the shepherds pie one . Had one that night and was really disappointed very little filling and very dry . Should be a lot better for the price that is charged. Not looking forward to the rest. Silly thing is I thought I would treat myself to some good pie what a joke
Ordering and delivery was first class, sadly the product was Disappointing, definitely won’t be placing a second order
ask the van drives from the DPD company and the boss .
Very disappointing, the top of the quiches were dark in colour, the internal filling was dry. I’m assuming the quiches had passed quality control.
We like the top of the quiche to look like the photos you have on your website.
The photos are very impressive, can we have the address and or phone number of the company that produced the quiches for the photos.
Given you were happy to send them out in that condition we will not be purchasing any more.
We can obtain the same quality quiches from Asda or Morrisons.
We purchased the quiches from you to impress friends we had over, we were unwilling to display what looked like burnt offerings.
It’s our fault trying to impress other people
Regards Glyn and Yvonne