The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Nantwich Clinic
Really happy with all the things you have in place for everyone’s safety. Excellent treatment and friendly staff as usual. First time out for mum (aged 92) she felt safe and was overall good experience. Thank you.
Originally I was unable to leave the house due to chronic anxiety and I contacted The Nantwich Clinic and was very pleased for Tom to visit me at home and cut my toe nails, one of which had split and sorted out my ingroing toe nails. After a second home visit a few weeks later I was able to attend his surgery in Nantwich and felt at ease immediately. My SEN stepdaughter has also revived toenail treatment at the same time and too is very pleased with the nail treatments. We would recommend to anybody.
Lovely friendly people
Very efficient and punctual with time. Made to feel very calm and relaxed whilst during an unpleasant procedure.
Very welcoming, would highly recommend.
Very professional and welcoming appointment
Excellent visit, friendly and helpful staff. Look after my feet so very well and the now feel lovely
Despite the current pandemic I felt totally safe attending the clinic. My treatment was excellent and as a diabetic that is so important. Thank you.
Excellent service and friendly staff!
Thank you for your kind words Tezdzhan. Hope all is well with you.
Best regards, Tom & Gill
Good treatment, thank you
Thank you for taking the time to review Melanie. It's much appreciated.
Best Regards, Gill
Friendly, efficient and very professional
Thank you Mr Tresidder. Take care The Nantwich Clinic
Staff always friendly and helpful
Thank you Linda, Take care The Nantwich Clinic
Always excellent service
Thank you Ursula. Take Care The Nantwich Clinic
I am more than happy to write this review as I have been using The Nantwich Clinic for a number of years and always found the service first class.
Thank you Anne, lovely to hear reviews from our regular patients, we hope you are well? see you soon. Take care The Nantwich Clinic
Owing to significant pain levels I was able to have an emergency treatment with Tom. The Covid 19 precautions were excellent and seamless. If anybody is worried prior to the full release of lock down, don't be!
Excellent service via a cheeky podiatrist who thoroughly engages with you via all topics. Very enjoyable experience.
Thank you Mr Mcdonald, Tom certainly goes above and beyond, we are glad you enjoyed you experience. Take Care The Nantwich Clinic
Exceptional service at a difficult time. Needed attention as post an operation I was unable to tend to a problem with my toe nails. Half an hour early one morning and the problem was "disappeared". I can't recommend them highly enough.
Thank you Mr Barton, so glad we were able to help and even under these difficult times, best wishes The Nantwich Clinic.
Once again the Clinic came to my rescue to allow me to carry on working in comfort thank you.
Thank you Heather, Good to hear. take care see you soon. The Nantwich Clinic
Good to see you Tom. Excellent job as always.
Thank you Mrs Preston. Best Wishes The Nantwich Clinic
I have been going to the Nantwich Clinic for nearly a year and I have to say the service is first class, staff are friendly and helpful and I can highly recomend them.
Thank you Mr Roberts, so lovely to feedback like this from our patients. Take care, see you soon,The Nantwich Clinic
Tom helped me greatly with a very painful Achilles running injury over lockdown via WhatsApp video.
It was brilliant and I’m back running.
Thank you Jane, we are so pleased to hear you are back running, Take Care The Nantwich Clinic
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.66 based on 179 reviews