The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Nantwich Clinic
Excellent and friendly
Hi Susan, thank you for the kind words and the 5* review! It really means a lot to us all here at The Nantwich Clinic. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
On each occasion that I visit the Nantwich Clinic I am always welcomed by the members of staff who are so helpful and diligent in their duties, treatment is never rushed and any concern or questions that I’ve had over my foot health are answered promptly.
Hi John, wow what a lovely review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words, we really do appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Excellent service from the minute you walk in!
Hi Emma, that's lovely to hear! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
I have recently been receiving treatment, in the form of specific massage, for a snapped achilles tendon. The injury occurred many years ago and was rediscovered when I had an MRI scan on my leg and foot. I was having difficulty in walking at the time . With the massage and use of orthotics in my shoes, Tom Fox has considerably helped to improve my mobility. I have been a client for many years and rate him highly.
Wow, what lovely feedback! Thank you so much for this kind review, we're so glad to hear how Tom has helped you. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
The clinic is easy to locate behind Morrisons.I never have to wait to see my Podiatrist,my feet have never been in such excellent condition since i came to this clinic.I always have a large mug of strong coffee while me feet are being treated. Most Excellent service.
Hi Robert, thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words. It really does mean a lot to us. We're very glad to hear how happy you are with the treatment you have received and that you feel your feet are in tip top condition! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment, we will have a nice cup of coffee ready and waiting for you! :)
Great work - thanks.
Hi Pamela, thank you for taking the time to write this 5* review. It really does mean a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Helpful, friendly staff. Problem death with effectively
Hi, thank you for taking the time to write this 5* review. It really does mean a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!
All staff are very attentive and always do their utmost to accommodate any problem I have at short notice.
Hi Heather, thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Brilliant place got my feet back in shape fully recommend
Thankyou Nantwich clinic
John
Hi John, we're so glad to hear you're pleased with the treatment you have received. Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
My first visit to the clinic to sort out my ingrowing toenails - great welcome and I walked out with no pain at all. Toenails sorted and already booked for a return visit.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words, it really does mean a lot to us all here! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Highly recommended, professional podiatry with lovely friendly staff. You can even get pampered with a relaxing reflexology session or your toenails painted.
Thank you for your lovely review Sue. It's always a pleasure to see you :-)
Always on time with appointments. Friendly staff.
Thank you Keith for taking the time to write a review and for the 5 star rating!
The reception staff were very friendly to me. The Podiatrist even bought me a bunch of floweres as it was my birthday that day. Everone was very kind and the care given by the Podiatrist was excellent.
Dear Lillian,
We were delighted that you chose to spend a small piece of your birthday with us :-) I hope you were spoiled for the rest of the day!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we have been very pleased to have been able to help :-)
Exemplary and extremely professional and competent...Superb set up and fabulous set up.
Good Luck Tom and Gill and all the staff.
Gwyneth Howie
Dear Gwyneth,
Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon :-)
Very friendly and efficient service, explained in detail options and what procedure would be, overall a very enjoyable experience, thank you
Dear John,
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are delighted to be able to help :-)
Good location near town centre. Friendly staff. Good service ☺
Thank you for a super 5 stars!
Very professional, incredibly polite, l will definitely use the Clinic again
Dear Dawn,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, for your kind words and the super 5 stars!
The staff are always welcoming reassuring and helpful. They get to know their customers and provide a personal individualised treatment tailored to each person. I would recommend them to anyone requiring foot treatments. (written by Lisa Abdy - patients parent)
Dear Lisa and Caitlin, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review, it really means a lot to us. XX
Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I receive very professional help & advice every time I attend.
Thank you Erica for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to be able to help you :-)
Always helpful and willing to do that extra little bit
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and for the super 5 stars! :-)
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.65 based on 182 reviews