The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Nantwich Clinic
My first visit to the clinic and after feeling a little apprehensive i felt very at ease - lovely staff and very thorough treatment. Would strongly recommend!
Hi Pamela, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment :)
would and have recommended the clinic.
Hi Michael, it's lovely to hear that you would recommend us, thank you! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Very good.
Hi Mark, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
To much money charges
We pride ourselves on giving care to an extremely high standard, I'm sorry that you have been unhappy with the cost.
I would be delighted to explain our procedures to you and how they are of benefit if you would kindly get in touch by phoning the clinic on 01270 627118,
Best regards, Gill Fox
I have found all the staff at the Nantwich clinic to be professional, helpful and very capable in all aspects of their job.
Hi Geoff, thank you for the lovely feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Friendly staff, informative and helpful. Take excellent care of my feet.
Hi Louise, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. It really means a lot to us! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Excellent and friendly
Hi Susan, thank you for the kind words and the 5* review! It really means a lot to us all here at The Nantwich Clinic. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
On each occasion that I visit the Nantwich Clinic I am always welcomed by the members of staff who are so helpful and diligent in their duties, treatment is never rushed and any concern or questions that I’ve had over my foot health are answered promptly.
Hi John, wow what a lovely review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words, we really do appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Excellent service from the minute you walk in!
Hi Emma, that's lovely to hear! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
I have recently been receiving treatment, in the form of specific massage, for a snapped achilles tendon. The injury occurred many years ago and was rediscovered when I had an MRI scan on my leg and foot. I was having difficulty in walking at the time . With the massage and use of orthotics in my shoes, Tom Fox has considerably helped to improve my mobility. I have been a client for many years and rate him highly.
Wow, what lovely feedback! Thank you so much for this kind review, we're so glad to hear how Tom has helped you. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
The clinic is easy to locate behind Morrisons.I never have to wait to see my Podiatrist,my feet have never been in such excellent condition since i came to this clinic.I always have a large mug of strong coffee while me feet are being treated. Most Excellent service.
Hi Robert, thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words. It really does mean a lot to us. We're very glad to hear how happy you are with the treatment you have received and that you feel your feet are in tip top condition! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment, we will have a nice cup of coffee ready and waiting for you! :)
I was made very welcome. My feet were pampered and my problems sorted. I was on a walking holiday the following week and no pain whatsoever. Thank you very much.
Hi Di, thank you for the lovely review. We're so glad to hear that you're now pain free following your latest appointment. We hope you've had a lovely holiday and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Great work - thanks.
Hi Pamela, thank you for taking the time to write this 5* review. It really does mean a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Overall OK.
Treatment was fine although over in about 20mins, despite having a 45min appointment.
The appointment was also 30mins late starting.
Dear Mr Hudson,
Feedback enables us to keep our standards high.
I appreciate you having taken the time to write a review.
I shall request the details of your appointment, speak with the practitioner and be in touch.
Best regards,
Gill Fox
Helpful, friendly staff. Problem death with effectively
Hi, thank you for taking the time to write this 5* review. It really does mean a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!
All staff are very attentive and always do their utmost to accommodate any problem I have at short notice.
Hi Heather, thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Friendly and efficient service that got my feet back into good condition.
Hi Lesley, we're so glad to hear your feet are back in tip top condition! Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Brilliant place got my feet back in shape fully recommend
Thankyou Nantwich clinic
John
Hi John, we're so glad to hear you're pleased with the treatment you have received. Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
My first visit to the clinic to sort out my ingrowing toenails - great welcome and I walked out with no pain at all. Toenails sorted and already booked for a return visit.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words, it really does mean a lot to us all here! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
Highly recommended, professional podiatry with lovely friendly staff. You can even get pampered with a relaxing reflexology session or your toenails painted.
Thank you for your lovely review Sue. It's always a pleasure to see you :-)
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.66 based on 179 reviews