The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Nantwich Clinic
Pleasant staff, very cheerful. Thorough medical history taken. Attention to detail.
Will return
As a new comer to Nantwich, found the Clinic and staff very professional and friendly.
I booked in to have a standard chiropody session ( nails cut and feet buffed). Through the session I had a lot of questions and a small amount of foot treatment. I'll be honest, I didn't ask for a £75 bill and wasnt advised this was that session. Asking reception they seemed to advise this had to be done as a first session and next ones were normal bookings. I left annoyed I paid for something I wasnt advised of in cost or induction..I'd not have had it. Practice itself was nice and staff very courteous.
I am sorry to hear of your annoyance.

To register for treatment it is necessary for our practitioners to gain a full medical history which aids in their assessment and treatment plan of patients. This unfortunately takes time but is a requirement both to assist in a thorough assessment and for insurance purposes.
We pride ourselves on working in line with all of the policies and procedures set out by our governing body, The College of Podiatry, to provide the best service possible to our patients. In addition, we are an accredited practice which works to higher standards.
Appointments are however, about much more than cutting toenails - we provide a thorough service of foot and lower leg healthcare involving dermatological, neurological & vascular assessments.
Our practitioners have a minimum of a medical degree in podiatric science and are qualified to assess & diagnose systemic and muscular-skeletal condition.

Our staff are always happy to assist with any queries .
I have arthritis in my feet . I did not ask for my toenails to be cut and they were so short they hurt , Tom pressed all my toes so hard it brought tears to my eyes. I wanted help , not torture. I have not been since.
Dear Mrs Fitzsimons,
Feedback enables us to keep our standards high.
I appreciate you having taken the time to write a review.
I shall request the details of your appointment, speak with the practitioner and be in touch.
Best regards,
Vicki Arnold
Very professional and friendly service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review we really appreciate it.
Excellent service in all respects and charming staff.
Thank you so much for the lovely words, we are glad that you are happy with our service.
I did not Have poditry treatment at Nantwich clinic think you need check records...I had file Polish..
At The Nantwich Clinic we also do cosmetic podiatry and a file and polish comes under that umbrella and therefore is classed as a podiatry appointment. Sorry for any confusion and we hope you enjoyed your file and polish.
The staff were very friendly and my feet felt lovely after the treatment.
Thank you for the kind word it means so much to us.
I have been attending the above for over 12 months, but I have been troubled with in growing toenails on my big toes. I have had them removed last week and I have not suffered any pain, attended today to have the dressing changed and would recommend the operation to anybody who is suffering the same complaint excellent service.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are so glad to be able to help you with your toenails problem.
Excellent treatment and friendly staff . Will certainly be back .
We really appreciate your time in giving us this lovely feedback. We are happy to help. Looking forward to your next visit.
Welcoming cheerful staff. Prompt efficient treatment.Strongly recommend Nantwich Foot Clinic.
Wow! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We are always happy to help you.
Excellent
Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review! We are glad that you are happy with our service!
dealing with feet is not exactly thrilling. however, from the very pleasant reception team to the first class podiatrists, the experience is not unpleasant at all.
Keep up the good work. MB
Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to give us a review. We are glad to make the entire experience better for you!
I had a cancellation last week, excellent service & staff very friendly. I nearly riped my big toe nail off, all cut back & filed, now feels much better, thank you
We are glad to hear that your toe now feels much better. We also want to thank you for taking the time to leave these kind words for us.
Always on time with our appointments and a warm welcome as well as quality foot maintenance. You perhaps think that your feet are ok then after spending time with the podiatrist, you realise that this is a very important part of looking after yourself. Thank you again for your excellent treatment of my feet.
We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our service. Looking forward to assisting you again in the future.
Excellent professional service. Very thorough and considerate. Highly recommended.
Thank you so much for the wonderful words. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service.
very helpful , explained everything in full ,painless and sorted my problem out.
We believe that knowledge is power and that is why it is important for us to educate our patients and explain everything that is happening with their feet. Thank you so much for the very kind words and for appreciating our efforts.
fifriendly staffrst ciass treatment by
Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are glad that you are happy with our service. We look forward to seeing you again!
My first visit to the clinic and after feeling a little apprehensive i felt very at ease - lovely staff and very thorough treatment. Would strongly recommend!
Hi Pamela, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment :)
would and have recommended the clinic.
Hi Michael, it's lovely to hear that you would recommend us, thank you! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment :)
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.66 based on 177 reviews