The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Nantwich Clinic
Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"A very professional helpful and always friendly service I always leave with a smile on my face"
Posted 15 minutes ago
"A very worthwhile visit and thank you very much for the mini health screening."
"Thank you Tom. Give me a couple of weeks and I’ll let you know the difference."
"All the staff seem very knowledgeable, professional and skilled. They are friendly, helpful and efficient. I can commend this practice to anybody. X x"
"Visited for the first time the other day, was very pleased and happy with results. Friendly staff and made to feel welcome."
"Need to train more qualified professionals ,"
"Always very good and thorough with all the treatment. Friendly welcome and helpful at reception."
"Treatments well explained and no pressure put on me to continue with a course of treatment and appointments more or less on time (essential for parking at Morrisons!)."
"Very pleasant helpful staff and I walk out as if I am walking on cotton wool clouds underfoot"
Thank you Moira for your lovely feedback, it is much appreciated. We are so glad you are feeling much more comfortable and happy with your feet. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
"All friendly staff"
Thank you Margaret for your kind feedback, we really appreciate it. We all hope to see you again soon.
"Very happy with the service I have received from the clinic. Appointments with Abby are pleasant, she listens and resolves any concerns with foot problems. All staff are welcoming and pleasant."
Thank you Hazel for your lovely words, it is much appreciated. We are very happy that you feel much better after seeing Abi. We all look forward to seeing you again soon.
"Friendly staff Excellent service"
Thank you very much Sue for your lovely feedback, we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
"Very happy with my visit."
Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We are so happy that you feel better after visiting us. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
"Always professional Good value"
Thank you very much Brian for your lovely feedback, we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
"On my last visit Tom started the treatment. The treatment was interrupted and he left me in the hands of a less experienced member of his team and then rejoined me towards the end of my treatment. Being charged £45.00 I felt this was poor and I felt rushed considering the charges. Because of this I reflected and decided to cancel my future appointment."
"First class service, very thorough."
Thank you Robert for you lovely feedback, it is much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
"Treatment excellent, promptly delivered, and superior to alternative providers tried recently. As a pensioner, my contention about the cost of treatment remains, particularly as I am unable to treat my own feet but am precluded from accessing treatment via the NHS because apparently I don't "qualify"!"
Thank you very much for your lovely feedback, it is much appreciated. We are so glad you feel so much better after seeing us. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
"Excellent service , very professional"
Thank you Michelle for your kind words, they are much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
"very helpful and good advise i will know wear to come"
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, it is much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
"Most important to me is the knowledge,capabilities and support of all the staff. Tahnk god for Team Work."
We are glad you feel happier after visiting us. Thank you very much Mervyn for your lovely feedback, it is much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.61 based on 83 reviews