The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Nantwich Clinic
Friendly, efficient and very professional
Thank you Mr Tresidder. Take care The Nantwich Clinic
Staff always friendly and helpful
Thank you Linda, Take care The Nantwich Clinic
Always excellent service
Thank you Ursula. Take Care The Nantwich Clinic
I am more than happy to write this review as I have been using The Nantwich Clinic for a number of years and always found the service first class.
Thank you Anne, lovely to hear reviews from our regular patients, we hope you are well? see you soon. Take care The Nantwich Clinic
Owing to significant pain levels I was able to have an emergency treatment with Tom. The Covid 19 precautions were excellent and seamless. If anybody is worried prior to the full release of lock down, don't be!
Excellent service via a cheeky podiatrist who thoroughly engages with you via all topics. Very enjoyable experience.
Thank you Mr Mcdonald, Tom certainly goes above and beyond, we are glad you enjoyed you experience. Take Care The Nantwich Clinic
Exceptional service at a difficult time. Needed attention as post an operation I was unable to tend to a problem with my toe nails. Half an hour early one morning and the problem was "disappeared". I can't recommend them highly enough.
Thank you Mr Barton, so glad we were able to help and even under these difficult times, best wishes The Nantwich Clinic.
Once again the Clinic came to my rescue to allow me to carry on working in comfort thank you.
Thank you Heather, Good to hear. take care see you soon. The Nantwich Clinic
Good to see you Tom. Excellent job as always.
Thank you Mrs Preston. Best Wishes The Nantwich Clinic
I have been going to the Nantwich Clinic for nearly a year and I have to say the service is first class, staff are friendly and helpful and I can highly recomend them.
Thank you Mr Roberts, so lovely to feedback like this from our patients. Take care, see you soon,The Nantwich Clinic
Tom helped me greatly with a very painful Achilles running injury over lockdown via WhatsApp video.
It was brilliant and I’m back running.
Thank you Jane, we are so pleased to hear you are back running, Take Care The Nantwich Clinic
Tom has always been very helpful, he managed to get rid of my nasty verrucas and more recently he cleared up a nasty corn, even though it was lockdown was in place he dealt with it very efficiently. The surgery was all very clean and well managed so I did not see any other clients.
Thank you Ruth, we are always so pleased to hear such great feedback from our patients. Take Care see you soon, The Nantwich Clinic
Exceptional service. Caring and professional
Thank you Mr Kew. Take Care The Nantwich Clinic
I could not fault the care I received. I would recommend Nantwich Clinic to anyone. Excellent.
Thank you Margaret, We are pleased you are happy with your treatment. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes The Nantwich Clinic
Excellent friendly service
Thank you Mr Parks, We look forward to seeing you in Clinic again soon. Take Care The Nantwich Clinic
Excellent, professional service
Thank you. Regards The Nantwich Clinic
Very professional, kind an re-assuring!!! Highly recommended!
Thank you Shannon, We are happy to hear you were pleased with your treatment. We look forward to seeing you in the clinic again. Best Wishes. The Nantwich Clinic
Tom made me feel at ease whilst sorting out my in growing toe nail. Great work. Thank you
Thank you Nigel, We are happy to hear you were pleased with your treatment. We look forward to seeing you in the clinic again. Best Wishes Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
I can recommend this clinic! very relaxing and professional. I was a bit nervous of having a ingrowing toe treated but neednt have been Tom put me at ease straight away!all the staff are very friendly!šŸ˜
Thank you Maria, We are glad to hear of your positive experience of The Nantwich Clinic , and very pleased you were put at ease, Tom is very good. We look forward to seeing you again. Best wIshes Sarah Mottram.
This is a very good, professional, caring clinic. The staff really know what they're doing and I always feel very comfortable going there. Furthermore, (and very important to me) there is a very pleasant atmosphere in the waiting room and in the consultancy rooms. It's really like visiting friends, feeling happier than when I arrived!
Thank you John, It is always a pleasure to see you in our Clinic, always making us smile. We look forward to seeing you soon. Take Care Sarah Mottram. The Nantwich Clinic
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.67 based on 169 reviews