The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

12 Pall Mall

Tell us how The Nantwich Clinic made you happy

Telephone
"Great service"
Thank you very much, your review is really appreciated :-)
"Friendly, helpful and professional team. Managed to fit me in for an emergency appointment at very short notice. Would highly recommend."
Dear Mrs Holdcroft, thank you for taking the time to make a review and for your kind words. We were glad to be able to help. Hope all is well !
Best Regards, Tom & Gill
"The Chiropodist's are first class although the admin side is not as perfect"
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your opinion is much appreciated and your comments have been taken on board.
Best regards,
"My first time and was made to feel very at ease.Second appointment made for July.Totally professional with a sence of humour."
Thank you for your lovely review, it's really appreciated. We look forward to seeing you in July :-)
"All the staff are so welcoming and was made to feel at ease. Would highly recommend"
Thank you for your kind words, and for taking the time to write - it is much appreciated.
"From the initial contact for an appointment to the delivery of a first class podiatry service everything was very professional."
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words, they are much appreciated.
"Fabulous, friendly, supportive staff who made the whole process of an in growing toenail almost painless! I would definitely recommend this clinic."
Your review is really appreciated, thank you so much for taking the time to write. We are delighted to have been able to help :-)
"Just to say thanks to Tom and his team for their professional help and support over my foot problem. I would definitely recommend this practice to any new clients - 10/10."
Thank you for your kind words and your recommendation. It's lovely to hear that we have been able to help :-)
"Tom was excellent and the reception staff very friendly."
Thank you very much for taking the time to write and for your kind words, they are much appreciated.
"Great place to visit, all the staff are very welcoming and you come away with new feet (well that's what they feel like), what more can you ask for."
Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated!
"I was really put at my ease and the treatment has significantly reduced pain in my foot."
We're delighted to hear that the pain in your foot has improved and hope that we can resolve this at future appointments. Thank you for your kind words, they are really appreciated.
"The clinic and staff are genuine, friendly and helpful."
That's such a lovely thing to write, thank you, it's really appreciated. We look forward to seeing you soon :-)
"Nice friendly staff made to feel welcome straight away .checks and treatment excellent would highly recommend"
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words, they are very much appreciated.
"Since I have been coming to Nantwich Clinic I have found everyone there very helpful & friendly"
Thank you for your kind words.
"I was very scared of going to the clinic as I can’t stand anybody touching my feet - even I can’t touch my feet! However, Bev has been fantastic with me and I can actually watch her do my feet - which is a tremendous achievement for me. Thank you so much Bev."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it really is appreciated. Bev is delighted to have been able to help you and we all look forward to your visits. Well done with your progress!
"Friendly staff and efficient professional care. Also a wide range of services available, both medical and cosmetic. I look forward to the appointments and feel confident that I will be well cared for."
Thank you for your review and for your kind words. They really are appreciated.
"Hi I had a long overdue foot problem caused by a knock to the side of the foot. I had 3-4 appointments with Tom and very quickly realised he knew his stuff. Tom helped a great deal even though part of the recovery was down to me helping myself away from the surgery, but a follow up visits were a welcome relief and a progress report and a painful but successful manipulation of the foot was most welcome in solving the problem."
It's great news that you are no longer in pain! The fascial manipulation can be painful but it delivers great results.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write and for your kind words.
"Great, friendly service. Went in agony with a big toenail issue and felt virtual immediate relief. Not quite sorted yet, but I'm sure it soon will be."
I am sure we shall get your toenail sorted and pain free! ~Glad to have been able to help so far.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it's much appreciated :-)
"Wonderful personal care and attention by Tom. I had tendonitis for 6 months prior to appt due to my 2nd toe being longer than my big toe, causing repetitive strain. I was in a lot of pain at work on my feet all day and struggling to do my job. The day of the appt Tom was unable to examine my foot as the pain was so bad but he was pretty sure what was causing it. After an hour of time spent making and me testing a tailor made innersole, it eased the worst of the pain immediately. I went back after 4 weeks with significant improvement and he was able to examine and give me exercises. He did recommend physio, which I did go to and was given some more orthopaedic innersoles. But Tom had already solved the main problem. Now pain free, still using my customer made inner sole and always will!! Thank you all"
Delighted to hear that you are pain free! Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review - it really is appreciated.
Best regards,
"Very professional,excellent treatment and know how, being a cattle foot trimmer I was very impressed"
Thank you for your kind words. Glad to have impressed another professional in a similar trade ;-)
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.81 based on 31 reviews