The Nantwich Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Nantwich Clinic
Tom made me feel at ease whilst sorting out my in growing toe nail. Great work. Thank you
I can recommend this clinic! very relaxing and professional. I was a bit nervous of having a ingrowing toe treated but neednt have been Tom put me at ease straight away!all the staff are very friendly!😁
This is a very good, professional, caring clinic. The staff really know what they're doing and I always feel very comfortable going there. Furthermore, (and very important to me) there is a very pleasant atmosphere in the waiting room and in the consultancy rooms. It's really like visiting friends, feeling happier than when I arrived!
Both myself and daughter had serious problems with our big toenails being overgrown and too hard to cut, in my case even split towards the base. We contacted The Nantwich Clinic who reassured us and arranged a home visit by Tom within a week. Tom soon fixed our nails and throughout was reassuring and did an excellent job for both of us. We would highly recommend The Nantwich Clinic to everybody. Robert Slinn (Retired Research Scientist)
Excellent friendly caring service. Very thorough and I was put at ease. I enjoyed the experience overall.
I was very happy happy with what Tom did to my toes .
Excellent service, warm welcome staff were all very informative. Highly recommend and can’t wait to return.
Friendly service. Professional treatment. No pressure regarding possible follow-up. Recommended.
Very good service staff excellent and very professional
As usual excellent staff and treatment. Dissapointed about the lack of italian biscuits gill. Has Tom fallen out with his bald supplier gari.
Professional staff excellent. However, office staff need to understand customers prefer same chiropodist each visit. I have had a different one each time. Also one appointment was given to me and when I arrived I learned that the member of staff I was due to see had left .. an alternative had not been made. Don't understand "new policy" where you can only get a future appointment if you pay 50% of future cost in advance.
Warmly greeted on arrival and offered a drink. Appointment was on time and podiatry team very helpful and understanding. Thank you
Kayley again did a really good job on my feet - she puts up with my jumping every time she cuts my nails and she tries to calm me down - which she does. She is so professional and a joy to visit even though she seems so young to me. You can tell she thoroughly enjoys her job, she seems so dedicated.
Very efficient!
Very pleasant staff with excellent personal skills. My first visit - I was a little apprehensive but was quickly put at ease. Will definitely use this clinic again.
Pleasant staff, very cheerful. Thorough medical history taken. Attention to detail. Will return
As a new comer to Nantwich, found the Clinic and staff very professional and friendly.
I booked in to have a standard chiropody session ( nails cut and feet buffed). Through the session I had a lot of questions and a small amount of foot treatment. I'll be honest, I didn't ask for a £75 bill and wasnt advised this was that session. Asking reception they seemed to advise this had to be done as a first session and next ones were normal bookings. I left annoyed I paid for something I wasnt advised of in cost or induction..I'd not have had it. Practice itself was nice and staff very courteous.
I am sorry to hear of your annoyance.

To register for treatment it is necessary for our practitioners to gain a full medical history which aids in their assessment and treatment plan of patients. This unfortunately takes time but is a requirement both to assist in a thorough assessment and for insurance purposes.
We pride ourselves on working in line with all of the policies and procedures set out by our governing body, The College of Podiatry, to provide the best service possible to our patients. In addition, we are an accredited practice which works to higher standards.
Appointments are however, about much more than cutting toenails - we provide a thorough service of foot and lower leg healthcare involving dermatological, neurological & vascular assessments.
Our practitioners have a minimum of a medical degree in podiatric science and are qualified to assess & diagnose systemic and muscular-skeletal condition.

Our staff are always happy to assist with any queries .
I have arthritis in my feet . I did not ask for my toenails to be cut and they were so short they hurt , Tom pressed all my toes so hard it brought tears to my eyes. I wanted help , not torture. I have not been since.
Dear Mrs Fitzsimons,
Feedback enables us to keep our standards high.
I appreciate you having taken the time to write a review.
I shall request the details of your appointment, speak with the practitioner and be in touch.
Best regards,
Vicki Arnold
Very professional and friendly service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review we really appreciate it.
The Nantwich Clinic is rated 4.63 based on 152 reviews