The Mortgage Hut Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy

customer service
"Nahid was mega helpful. Always had time for me. Made the process incredibly easy."
"Very professional and engaging company. Nahid was awesome, available during and out of office working hours and always prepared to discuss any questions or concerns. We started the process of buying a house on a new build development and ended up buying on another one, during this process of change, Nahid was eager to find solutions instead of causing obstacles. I will not hesitate to work again with The Mortgage Hut."
"Nahid Hussain dealt with my mortgage and he was really very good. He explained everything very clearly and handled it really good. Everything was really quick and easily done. I really appreciate with all the help his done for us. Thank u so much. I will recommend Mortgage Hut to everyone I know. Very happy with their service."
"I would like to personally thank Paul Woodroffe for securing a very competitive mortgage for me in difficult circumstances. Paul is very professional in his approach and worked hard to ensure that I received the very best outcome. He was very knowledgeable and I was pleased to know that he was on first name terms with personnel that could potentially provide me with a mortgage. I received excellent service from Paul and the Mortgage Hut team in general and would have no hesitation in recommending their services to my family and friends."
"Recently remortgage with the mortgage hut Nahid was so reassuring in every step of the process we would highly recommend the Mortgage hut in Bedford place Southampton great team always at the end of the phone and will be recommending very shortly"
"I bought my house in the UK whist I was living in Spain. The Mortgage Hut team were superb, extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I cannot recommend them highly enough and been singing their praises to family and friends alike."
"I have used Cliff at The Mortgage hut several times and every time he and his team have a delivered an exceptional service. He has offered good advice, found me very competitive deals and been invaluable throughout the whole process. I have no doubt that I will continue to use Cliff in the future."
"Nahid was absolutely fantastic. He kept us updated every step of the way. Nahid even remained available and contactable during a period of his annual leave which we did not expect, but this provided us with additional reassurance and this extra effort far exceeded our expectations in terms of customer service. We would highly recommend Nahid and the team for mortgage applications. The team are friendly pleasant and always professional. Well done and we look forward to speaking to Nahid at our next renewal time."
"Nahid was an absolute star. Very knowledgeable and professional, and really honest with me too about what type of mortgage would be best for me. He got me a great deal and now I'm all settled in my new home."
"Nahid was absolutley fantastic appreciated we were new to the whole process and took the time to help and answer all queries,the name misses me but the lovely lady who helped us as well was also brilliant ,will be calling when my remortgage comes up for sure!!! I have also told all my friends looking to buy to check with nahid first, so expect some calls !!!"
"Cliff was excellent. He had a lot of knowledge and was very helpful and friendly. Will definitely speak to Cliff and the Mortgage Hunt the next time I need a mortgage."
"Mark offered us such a professional service. He went above and beyond to make sure that he could help us fulfil our dream of owning our home. I can not fault the service we had from him and would definitely use again next time we remortgage."
"I had struggled to get a mortgage having had an adverse credit history, Daniel from the Mortgage Hut managed to find me a mortgage from a Main Street company which enabled me to buy my home and throughout the process whenever there was a problem he was always on hand to help solve it. I would definitely recommend the company and will be using them again when my current mortgage deal come to an end."
"I had a bad credit history and I took advice from a few different brokers, the mortgage hut were not pushy and they were very clear in the advise provided, advise that was simple to understand that’s why I decided to use them. Nicola dealt with my case, she was fantastic from day one, she regularly kept me updated with emails and calls when she needed quick answers, even after moving into the new place she sent a nice letter and followed with a call to see how we settled into our home. 5***** from me and my family."
"The Mortgage Hut has helped me with several mortgages over the last 4 years and have always performed exceptionally and to a high standard with regular calls, updates and advice. I deal with Cliff Lee as my point of contact and his knowledge and dedication to a project shines highly. Always will recommend the Mortgage Hut to all family and friends."
"Nicola and Chris were extremely helpful and shared a wealth of knowledge that made my first by to let experience less daunting. I will continue to use Mortgage Hut and pick their brains. I definitely recommend them."
"Georgiana has been fantastic from start to finish, providing friendly and expert advice throughout the whole process. Georgiana - thanks for all of your patience with us and we really do appreciate all of the email responses late into the evening and getting our mortgage offer over the line."
"The Mortgage Hut were absolutely brilliant. They took us through the process of a re-mortgage in a swift professional manner, with out losing the human element. We had a number of people looking after our case and I cannot recommend Chloe, Megan and Jennie enough. Through out the entire process we have been kept informed and up to date with progress and no question or query was to small, we always received a swift response. We always felt that the team were with us every step of the way, guiding us through the process. I would highly recommend The Mortgage Hut should you be looking for a friendly, professional and well informed mortgage broker."
"We have been with Cliff Lee from the Mortgage Hut for years he renews our Mortgages every 2yeare for buy to let . His service to us has always been Excellent,would not go anywhere else 10 out of 10 for his srevices"
"Whilst our mortgage is still in process, Cliff was very helpful, receptive and responsive when asked "daft" questions. I not only intend to recommend, I have actually done so to friends and colleagues,"
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 521 reviews