The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Brilliant personal service from start to finish. Quite a complicated mortgage (I think) but Damien Gath persevered and managed to get exactly what we wanted. Next step was overseen by Frank Estrella, followed by their follow-up team. Everybody kept their "eye on the ball" and were constantly chasing other parties and then updating us. It seemed to go on forever although this delightful team were not just going to sit back. So pleased we used The Mortgage Hut.

Would strongly recommend.
Very happy with service, particularly Bob White who went above and beyond to assist.
โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ
Excellent job. We needed a mortgage using retained profits. Giacomo found us an excellent deal and quickly too. Definitely recommend the Mortgage Hut to anyone looking for a mortgage.
Service from Giacomo and the team was brilliant from start to finish we had our mortgage offer within a week and a half. We would highly recommend The Mortgage Hut to others thank you
Brilliant service! Nahid was very supportive, friendly and efficient throughout the application process. The mortgage offer was issued and shared with us in a very short time! Thanks Nahid and all The Mortgage Hut team.
Excellent service and good communication throughout
Very helpful, and prompt.
A good communication throughout the process.
Excellent customer service and very informative
Paul helped us through a number of property options before we purchased a property. He was patient and helpful while we negotiated our choices and options. The mortgage ended up being the easiest part of the whole transaction. The recommended lender had good customer service and the best rate for us. (I did make independent checks).

A great combination of face to face plus telephone service.

Mark saved us money on our existing buildings and contents policy, plus arranging the policy on our new house. Swapping the policies was just a simple phone call a few days before completion. One less thing to worry about.

Compared to the delays caused by mortgages to people in our chain we had fantastic service from the Mortgage Hut. We were kept informed throughout the process. Our issues were survey related. The one problem we did have was caused by a change in our solicitor. This was resolved by Paul talking to our lender and confirming that they were already happy with the information supplied. This was passed on to our new solicitor and the problem disappeared.

I don’t usually write reviews but this service deserved it. I would use the Mortgage Hut again and recommend them to friends.
BEST, SUPERB, BRILLIANT. Cant say THANK ENOUGH to Georgiana Oliphant. A++++++++++
The standard of service has been exceptional all staff have been so professional and continuously keep you up dated with progress and readily available to answer any queries
Really pleased we chose the mortgage hut, got a good deal on our mortgage, everyone was really helpful especially Georgiana who went above and beyond, will definitely be using Georgiana and the mortgage hut again and highly recommend them, made the whole process easy.
The advice & support from my first introduction to Elliot was very professional & the communication has been very good; responding to emails, phoning when they said they would to finalising my mortgage offer. The mortgage hut have made getting a mortgage very easy & straightforward, so thank you for all your help, support & guidance.
I’ve been using The Mortgage Hut for my many buy to let mortgages for a number of years. They are professional, helpful, patient and friendly at all time. My contact has always been Elliott Murtagh and I highly recommend him also
Mia was excellent and calm.
Megan was lovely.
Great staff and excellent service.
Highly recommended
As a first time buyer, they guided me through what is involve in applying for mortgage and patiently answered most of my queries.
I felt well looked after by the Mortgage Hut, and got my mortgage smoothly.
I am very happy with the mortgage hut! How much they have helped us with our progress I highly recommend the mortgage hut, whenever we have a question it would be answered straight away they have helped us a lot. Thank you!
Great service , very friendly , all questions answered would definitely recommend.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 661 reviews