The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Elliott, Megan and the rest of the team are extremely helpful from start to finish!
Fantastic service, friendly and reiable. Would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone. Natasha got results where nobody else could. Thank you so much.
Amazing customer service, can’t recommend enough!
The mortgage hut were great - from the very beginning where I was just exploring what was involved in buying a house - how much we could afford etc, all the way through the process to almost 2 years later when we are finally - almost - completing on a house. I will definitely use them again
Very helpful, always happy to help with anything, weekday or weekend it wasn't an issue.
Chloe is brilliant and walks the extra mile. Fantastic!
Mia Tariq helped guide us through our first mortgage and she was brilliant. She worked around our hours and spent time explaining all of our options. Very friendly and patient.
Very helpful, and kept us well informed throughout the whole process.
Thank you former all your help!! Hopefully there won’t be any further hiccups with the sale!!
The mortgage hut, especially Natasha where she took me through my mortgage application step by step.As a single mum, Natasha went above & beyond to help me find the right mortgage, where others doubted me. I can’t thank her enough, she made myself & my children very happy.
The mortgage hut were helpful from the moment I started, a very friendly service who made me feel comfortable at every point. Being a first time buyer I was quite clueless but Elliott guided me through every detail. I couldn’t have picked a better team!
Great service, brilliant updates throughout the process. Will definitely recommend.
The mortgage hut is perfect if you want to get your application accepted. We had Elliot who helped us buy our first home. We will be moving in soon and we cannot wait. He did exceptionally well considering the pandemic

So thank you so much
S&T
Can’t thank Georgiana enough, we now have our dream house and she literally saved us thousands with her advice. Look forward to speaking to her again when it comes to remortgage. Post mortgage offer the rest of her team were also brilliant keeping us updated throughout the process. Highly recommend.
Georgiana provided an excellent service from start to finish.
'Nahid' from Mortgage Hut helped us throughout our journey from Tenents to Home owners. We are so very pleased with the end-to-end service received. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, plus kept in touch until we moved to our new home. Highly recommended!!
Megan Buttle was brilliant dealing with all our admin needs. The lender itself was a total pain but Megan kept things moving. She’s an asset to you.
The sales and set-up process was also really smooth - thanks Nahid Hussain
Provide a quick response to suitable mortgage deals. I've used them 5 times now. Helpful and chase you up - which is what I need!
Most recently was looked after by Giacomo.
Cliff was fantastic in guiding us through the transaction, making simple terms of what was very complicated. Thoroughly recommended.
Mark went out of his way to find us a mortgage where others couldn't. We probably wouldn't be in our house today without him,
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 662 reviews