The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
We are directors of a limited company so getting a mortgage couldn't be more complicated. However Kieren D fully understood our business and was absolutely brilliant at finding the right mortgage for us and thus we are now living in our dream home. He has excellent knowledge of the mortgage products on the market and prompt at returning emails and calls which we feel is essential and very much appreciated. Words cannot describe how grateful we are and we highly recommend the services of the Mortgage Hut and Kieren D in particular.
What a fabulous and efficient service. Natasha was brilliant! Would highly recommend, especially for the more complicated applications.
The mortgage Hut provided a good service for me, am happy with it. Much Thanks
I cannot rate the Mortgage Hut enough, and will be shouting it from the roof tops across all social channels and reviews! Leah has been excellent from start to finish! She managed to find us a great, competitive mortgage, when I thought we would struggle! We have and will be recommending her and the company to everyone we know! Thank you so much!
Fabulous experience with the mortgage hut, as a first time buyer I wasn't sure if I needed a mortgage broker, but everyone at mortgage hub has been great at guiding me through the process and keeping me updated with progress, well worth it in my opinion! Special thanks to Elliott and Rachel for their assistance :)
Fantastic service provided, I would highly reccommend.
Returning customer to The Mortgage Hut, always very helpful and remain in contact throughout
Brilliant advisor made everything so easy and found us a great mortgage. Cannot recommend them and Leah enough! Thank you so much!
Brilliant service from start to finish with Mia and couldn't thank her enough. We had a couple of ups and downs with the banks but Mia was on hand to answer any questions we had and put us at ease. If Mia was busy we dealt with Rachel who was brilliant to deal with as well. After one bank do a huge U-turn on us on Monday, Mia sorted everything out and we had a formal offer from another bank in the matter of days. Would 100% recommended the mortgage hut to anyone and to deal with Mia as she was brilliant.
I have used the Mortgage Hut for over 7 years now and have always been extremely satisfied with everyone I have dealt with and the service I have received.
Brilliant! Other brokers I went to, made it seem impossible even when on furlough. However, the team at Mortgage Hut were very deliberate in the information asked for to assess the likelihood of acceptance for a mortgage and knew what to do with the lenders. Mr Kieren Dewey in particular deserves huge credit to the effort he made and his posivitity. I would like to commend him a lot, because he kept us in good communication and went above and beyond in his customer service. I was extremely pleased by his efforts and professionalism he maintained even when obstacles were faced. His team mate, Rachael living also I would like to commend for hard work too. Thank you to both.
Never called when the appointment was booked. Waited over an hour for them to call. No email or contact as to why. Terrible customer service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very sorry to hear of the service you have received from us. We have sent you an email explaining the technical issues we had that day but we appreciate this is no excuse. We would love to have the opportunity to make things right and give you the customer experience we are known for. Please get in touch with our Managing Director nicola@themortgagehut.net if you require anything further.
We were first time buyers so had no idea of the process and what steps we needed to take to secure our mortgage. Elliot was our mortgage advisor who’s communication was fantastic. We got updates at every stage of our application and all our questions were answered. We got our mortgage offer through quickly and took one of the big stresses of buying a house away. We would highly recommend Elliot and the mortgage hut. Tiffany and Rachel were lovely too! Thank you.
After months of procrastination, delay and dithering with an incompetent broker we turned to The Mortgage Hut. Kiran Singh our dedicated adviser was professional, diligent and a great communicator obtaining a mortgage offer in 39 days! Further Kiran’s work was directly supported by the MD of The Mortgage Hut, and a dedicated administrator Andy Holding who saw the mortgage administration through to completion with the lender and our solicitor. Kiran also gave sound advice on life, income and buildings insurance obtaining very competitive rates. Have no doubts this is the ‘go to’ mortgage broker. A big thank you to Kiran and the team at The Mortgage Hut.
Honest fast reliable
We initially made enquiries with two other advisory firms, both of whom were distinctly average. The difference when we spoke to Georgiana from the Mortgage Hut was immediate and profound. She was so warm and friendly you could forget you were there to talk business. She clearly knew the market extremely well, and knew the lenders inside out. We were also very concerned about a few issues on our credit reports which other advisors had been wary of, however Georgiana had a lot of experience in this area and was able to reassure us that it wouldn’t be an issue, which she was absolutely right about. The communication from her and the rest of the team throughout has been absolutely stunning throughout, heads and shoulders above every other company we dealt with during the move and FAR better than our solicitors. They are worth every single penny and we are so glad that we had them with us to make the process easier and less stressful. We would not have managed without them.
This is the 2nd time i've used The Mortgage Hut, Jennifer and Tiffany are very helpful they really help with the info you need to provide and fight your corner if the lender is being a bit unreasonable. I had due to lockdown difficulty in providing info from my accountant and they negotiated with my lender and got them to accept other info. I do not believe on my own i could have done that at all so they have been a great help. After my offer i've decided to switch properties and they have also sorted that. It's a painless process and well worth the money i've recommended friends who are also happy
The Mortgage Hut was a fantastic choice, they took all of the stress out of the process and ensured we had our final Mortgage offer in place 7 days after first contact. Josh was great and explained everything so clearly. The communication and service from both Josh and Tiffany was reassuring and really appreciated. Would recommend and would definitely use again.
The mortgage hut have been amazing and we must send our thanks to Dan Dawkins. As first time buyers he ensured that everything was explained fully and gave fantastic advice throughout the process. We can’t recommend Dan and the mortgage hut enough!
Excellent service