The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Really pleased we chose the mortgage hut, got a good deal on our mortgage, everyone was really helpful especially Georgiana who went above and beyond, will definitely be using Georgiana and the mortgage hut again and highly recommend them, made the whole process easy.
The advice & support from my first introduction to Elliot was very professional & the communication has been very good; responding to emails, phoning when they said they would to finalising my mortgage offer. The mortgage hut have made getting a mortgage very easy & straightforward, so thank you for all your help, support & guidance.
I’ve been using The Mortgage Hut for my many buy to let mortgages for a number of years. They are professional, helpful, patient and friendly at all time. My contact has always been Elliott Murtagh and I highly recommend him also
Mia was excellent and calm.
Megan was lovely.
Great staff and excellent service.
Highly recommended
As a first time buyer, they guided me through what is involve in applying for mortgage and patiently answered most of my queries.
I felt well looked after by the Mortgage Hut, and got my mortgage smoothly.
I am very happy with the mortgage hut! How much they have helped us with our progress I highly recommend the mortgage hut, whenever we have a question it would be answered straight away they have helped us a lot. Thank you!
Great service , very friendly , all questions answered would definitely recommend.
I didnt have a clue what I was doing & got taken by the hand & led through the whole process , excellent people & service
Daniel Dawkins is the best mortgage advisor in the whole world, who saved my mortgage when it first almost got rejected. He is super supportive and brilliant from day 1 until a year later. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends who are about to enter this stressful process. Thanks so much Dan!
Giacomo & Kathryn were absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Great advice, great product and great service! The Mortgage Hut is hands down the best broker I have used, and I have used a few. I won’t go anywhere else when I need my next mortgage. Thanks very much Guys!
Customer Service at its Best!
Speedy, clear, caring. Couldn’t fault TMH in any way. They took all the hassle out of getting a slightly challenging mortgage approved.
Very helpful and friendly staff always there for me
This is the second time dealing with The Mortgage Hut and they have been fantastic again! Still going through the process of a remortgage, but so far I can only praise the help and support we have received!
I want to thank Megan Buttle and Mia Tariq for everything they did to help me in my mortgage process. They are both lovely and answered any questions/queries I had with ease.
We found the Mortgage Hut very helpful and great communication. Any questions we had they answered quickly. We found the process hassle and stress free this was down to Nahid and the team. Brilliant service. The best broker I have ever had the pleasure working with. Nahid and his team always worked very hard and really cared going through the mortgage quotes/offers with me.
I will be recomending them to family and friends.
Finally we would like to thank mr Nahid&the team( mark,mia) and all the team for thier hard work and help to get us our new family home.
Kind regards
Yaseen
I ask for help when my property buying was stuck for quite a long time. Thanks to the mortgage advisors who are very helpful, professional and friendly. They provide suggestions in a prompt manner, and this makes it possible to complete the transaction as quickly as I wish.
Nahid was incredible. Competent and kept me informed step by step.
Excellent service