The Mortgage Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Outstanding service just a week done full mortgrage offer.without hesitation to recommend any one .thanks them from my heart ,really make it dream succesced .
The Mortgage Hut were extremely helpful in explaining every step of my remortgage process
Georgiana helped us with our remortgage after being stuck on an interest only mortgage for years. Always replied to emails quickly and answered any questions we had. Would highly recommend
Georgiana was great at making sure we got want what we needed - she was tenacious and dogged enough to get the offer over the line and accepted even after a number of hold-ups and hurdles to jump!
Excellent support and work. I had struggled to get a mortgage and they solved the issue with me and had the mortgage issued to me within the week (including valuation taking place). Very happy and highly recommended.
Georgiana is the best.. In a short story, I thought of postponing the house purchase for a year because of my Tier 2 visa where am not getting any good deals and as a final try I rang Mortgage hut and Georgiana got into touch with me. She looked into all the options there is and found me the best deal in a day and now am very happily moving into my own place.. Not only finding me the best deal as a first time buyer I have got so many doubts and she patiently answered all of them and given guidance in the different stages of home buying process. I will definitely recommend her and The Mortgage Hut. A big thanks to Georgiana and the Team.
Stuck with us despite difficult squeeze on finances and help to buy which makes life difficult when trying to remortgage.

Knowledge of products faultless and spent a long time trying to (and succeeded in) getting a good deal.

Would be five stars but for fees, do not remember paying these fees first or second time around, usually just a notice of commission from the company they put you with, which is fine. They need to get paid for a great job. But the fees were well worth it just for the pure difficulty of the case and lengths they went to sort out a better fixed deal.

Will happily use again, and again....
Very friendly and very helpful. I would recommend to everyone. 5 star service.
Thanks to Georgiana and the team for guiding us during our re-mortgage. A five star service (as always).
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 601 reviews