The Mortgage Hut Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut
"Great service. Friendly people that make sure that all your questions are answered no matter how trivial. Would recommend The Mortgage Hut to any looking to remortgage."
"Prior to using Damien at the Mortgage Hut I had used a local broker for ten months and at the end of our business we were over £300 worse off and he wasn’t able to find any mortgage lender. I found the Mortgage Hut after doing a Google search and despite them being in Southampton (we’re in Kent) and a single journey to drop off supporting paperwork, Damien managed to find two high street lenders within two months! We decided to go with the second one and our remortgage was completed within a week of use accepting the mortgage offer. I am very grateful to Damien, Stuart and Frank at the Mortgage Hut for their expertise in securing a lender and arranging the life insurance to cover the mortgage amount. I will definitely use them them again and recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone else."
"Definitely advice people to use The Mortgage Hut, takes the pressure and stress away knowing they are finding the best mortgage for you. Damien was great at keeping us updated and answering any questions we had. Thank you Damien and team for all your help."
"Thanks for your amazing service!!"
"Excellent service. The second time I’ve used them for a remortgage - slick & straight forward. I’ll use them again next time."
"Jacky at The Mortgage Hut is just the best: thorough and efficient with a great team to back it all up."
"Excellent service. Felt there was a real personal touch and that we were helped every step of the way by mortgage advisor."
"Once again Excellent service and very professional members of staff. Very happy with mortgage arrangement this time and will be using them in the future. Recommend to everyone!"
"Excellent approachable people who kept me up to date through the process."
"Excellent service throughout what can be a stressful process. Full marks to the whole team. Thanks again 👍"
"Exceptional service and very detailed knowledge of the market; provided updates regularly and would definitely recommend to friends and family."
"My wife and I found Dan from Mortgage Hut to be absolutely first class. We had a very smooth ride through what turned out to be a complicated move from our previous mortgage provider to our new provider. Dan made himself available and dealt with everything efficiently and effectively, even when out of the office."
"What an amazing company! Easy to communicate with, high level of knowledge and great a problem solving. Efficient, proactive and also friendly! Would be using them again for sure!"
"The most helpful mortgage broker I have ever come across. They go well beyond what you would normally expect. Will definitely use them again."
"I am always kept well apprised of what is happening with my mortgage application"
"Very helpful and efficient"
"Damien sorted our mortgage offer out in no time. Would highly recommend and will definitely use again."
"Good Easy to approach"
"Very helpful from start to finish got the best rate and managed the process without any issues, thanks Luke and the team."
"Simply amazing, put so much time and effort into our case and got the outcome even after bumps in the road, made the process so easy for us! Always in contact as well! Would highly recommend to anybody!"
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.92 based on 313 reviews