The Mortgage Hut Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Hut

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy

customer service
"I had an amazing experience with The Mortgage Hut and would recommend it to anyone. They were recommended to me actually by my dear friend !"
"The Mortgage Hut were extremely helpful in explaining every step of my remortgage process"
"We have always received, quality market advice and guidance with quick responses to all queries raised through the mortgage process. All staff that we have dealt with have been friendly and extremely helpful."
"An excellent service , cannot thank Giacomo and Kathryn for all their hard work enough - would not hesitate to use or recommend their services in the future. We dealt with numerous estate agents and solicitors during our purchasing process and must say the mortgage hut were the most professional. Very impressed that they chase the conveyancers weekly once our purchase was agreed!! Thanks again"
"Fantastic service. Professional and proactive. Highly recommend"
"Found a product which suited our needs, and provided a stress and hassle free service which is great, as moving house can be stressful enough. Will use again, without a doubt."
"Can’t fault them"
"I have been running a number of businesses (mostly private schools and property rental) for 40 years. In all those 40 years I have never dealt with a financial advisor/mortgage broker who even comes close to being as professional and efficient as Nahid Hussein. I recommend Mr. Hussein and the Mortgage Hut to all my business contacts. Thank you for your continuing excellent advice and service. Karim Easterbrook"
"Mia has been absolutely brilliant she has gone above and beyond for us, we really couldn’t thank her enough!"
"An excellent service provided by Mia who was helpful every step of the way and helped chase through some key documentation."
"We had the pleasure of being advised mainly by Paul and Meghan. For such an important financial undertaking, the whole process for me was made very simple. Suffering with my MH, means that anything too complex and I begin to shut down, but the Mortgage Hut did everything at a pace I could cope with. All queries were dealt with quickly and politely. I would highly recommend Mortgage Hut to anyone considering a mortgage."
"The service we are receiving is great. I can’t thank everyone enough for the support we’ve received so far."
"Georgiana helped us with our remortgage after being stuck on an interest only mortgage for years. Always replied to emails quickly and answered any questions we had. Would highly recommend"
"The mortgage hut have been fantastic, we have had updates every other day to keep us informed with our mortgage process. They have completely taking the stress out of buying a house. We want to thank Giacomo and the lady’s who work for him we can’t thank them enough. We will recommend Giacomo to anyone wanting to buy a house without the hassle."
"The mortgage hut were brilliant in helping us buy our first home. Bob was our advisor and he was brilliant! He kept information concise and relevant, he was patient with our queries and requests for clarification and guided us through the process with such ease- thank you!"
"Georgiana was great at making sure we got want what we needed - she was tenacious and dogged enough to get the offer over the line and accepted even after a number of hold-ups and hurdles to jump!"
"First class service. Very professional and efficient. Will highly recommend them especially Paul Woodroffe"
"This was a tricky mortgage and Paul and his assistant Jen were very helpful and professional. They supported me through the whole process."
"Excellent support and work. I had struggled to get a mortgage and they solved the issue with me and had the mortgage issued to me within the week (including valuation taking place). Very happy and highly recommended."
"Jacky is amazing. Thorough, quick, efficient and concise."
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.94 based on 513 reviews