The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Based on 1,071 reviews
5 out of 5
Read The Mortgage Hut Reviews

Tell us how The Mortgage Hut made you happy
Freddie has gone above and beyond helping us getting a mortgage for our new home. Great customer service & answered all our questions when needed. Would advise anyone to use their services. Thank you :)
Leah Coates is amazing and a great advisor. She has great knowledge and super helpful. I would definitely recommend using The Mortgage Hut from this experience. Thank you!
Georgina has been a superstar
Pretty good and proactive - thanks for your help. Team Natasha’s did well.
Although my mortgage offer took a long time to come through, Andy and Elliott were always quick to respond to me, always polite and happy to help, they chased my mortgage on a regular occasion.
Although Jen Could do nothing for me she did her best by going the extra mile and helping me to find someone that could possibly help me.
Jake Harrington has been absolutely brilliant throughout the entire process. He is extremely knowledge, professional and personable. Jake takes the time to explain things in detail and makes them easy to digest. It has been an absolute pleasure working with Jake and I strongly recommend his services.
We've been using The Mortgage Hut for both our own home and BTL mortgages for many years and cannot fault them. Kiran has helped us with three buy to lets and own house remortgage in the past few months and has been absolutely brilliant! Efficient, knowledgeable and a good communicator, thank you Kiran!
Freddie was fantastic .she took the time to talk us through the process, she took so much time talking us through everything and she advised us brilliantly. She has taken care of everything through the mortgage application process. She gave us brilliant customer service and nothing was to much hassle . Every question we had she could answer. She has made the mortgage application so much less daunting than we expected it to be . I will be recommending Freddie to anyone looking to secure a mortgage. Everyone at the Mortgage Hut has been so helpful and friendly Thank you To you all .
Jacky, Becca and the team were amazing throughout a very drawn out ( 13 month) process. Of all the professionals supposedly helping with the purchase / move they were the only ones I felt were working for me at all time, regular contact with updates, chasing solicitors, setting up the insurances, they truly were brilliant! Highly recommended!
I spoke with Georgiana today, she was so helpful and knowledgeable. Answered all my queries, very friendly with brilliant customer service.
Kiran was polite and professional and kept us updated throughout the process. Excellent service.
Excellent service and very helpful. Oliver answered all my questions.
Oliver was very helpful and answered all questions about my options
Absolutely amazing! I had a police Mortage and Jacky was so so helpful as was Dave! Couldnt thank them enough for how much support they gave me throughout! Always quick to reply and call me to give me updates on the progress!
Very helpful, kept me updated throughout the process with very quick replies.
They were very organised and helpful and I could not recommend them enough.
Great service and regular updates.
Good service!
Friendly, helpful and very good advisers, quick and easy to find mortgage deals you looking for, would recommend to give a call.
The Mortgage Hut is rated 4.92 based on 1,071 reviews