The Modist Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Modist

How would you rate The Modist?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Classylady

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Modist in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Classylady
"Fab designer clothes for the woman who wants to be elegantly and properly dressed."
"Amazing range of products on offer, carefully curated selection of decent modest clothing for women who want elegant fashion without excessive exposure across all ages and sizes. Delivery progress was well-communicated and items arrived beautifully packaged and smelling divine."
Miss Charlotte Caton
"I stumbled across this site and they had an amazing sale on designer brands. My items arrived quickly and despite being in the sale they were packaged beautifully in a presentation box with fragranced tissue paper and even their own magazine! I was so impressed that I made another purchase almost right away and will definitely buy from them again."
The Modist is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews