The Modist Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend The Modist
10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact The Modist?

Tell us how The Modist made you happy

Telephone
"Awful customer service! I called them 3 times regarding a return and was told someone would call me back to process the return. They never did. Never. Buyer beware."
Are you The Modist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered a number of goods from the Modist and returned them all within days. However, they did not refund me the amount paid. Their website states that returns are free. It remains to be seen if they refund the rest of my money. I do not recommend them and would not order from them again."
"This company has after having received a return item have only returned the sales tax not the full amount. I have now been waiting over a month and still despite calls and emails have had no joy. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM EVER"
"Package arrived earlier than expected. Very happy with my purchase."
"Fab designer clothes for the woman who wants to be elegantly and properly dressed."
"Amazing range of products on offer, carefully curated selection of decent modest clothing for women who want elegant fashion without excessive exposure across all ages and sizes. Delivery progress was well-communicated and items arrived beautifully packaged and smelling divine."
"I stumbled across this site and they had an amazing sale on designer brands. My items arrived quickly and despite being in the sale they were packaged beautifully in a presentation box with fragranced tissue paper and even their own magazine! I was so impressed that I made another purchase almost right away and will definitely buy from them again."
The Modist is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews