LiveFood Warehouse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LiveFood Warehouse

How would you rate LiveFood Warehouse?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
George Furmby

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about LiveFood Warehouse in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
George Furmby
Verified Reviewer
"I recently ordered from their competitor who is probably known as the biggest livefood seller in the UK however within 2 days half my locusts had died. Tried Thelivefoodwarehouse which seems to be cheaper and the quality was top notch, a week later not a single death. You can tell they sell top quality insects. Their competitor might sell you the same amount but they'll be on their last legs."
Sarah James
"Next day delivery and well packed. Excellent customer service corrected the incorrect item speedily. Highly recommended for quality livefood"
LiveFood Warehouse is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews