The Little Living Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Little Living Company
Read The Little Living Company Reviews

About The Little Living Company:

WE DESIGN STYLISH SPACES FOR MODERN FAMILY LIVING, TO INSPIRE AND STIMULATE EVEN THE LITTLEST MINDS.

Creating a nursery for a new arrival, a bedroom with character or a playroom your children will never get bored of is an exciting but daunting task if you don’t know where to start. We believe good design can enhance any environment, whether it is for work, rest or play, but it’s a win for any parent if you’re getting the balance right between the three. With life being so busy we’d like to take some of the pressure off with our interior design service and with three options to choose from we are sure you will find what you are looking for.

hello@thelittlelivingcompany.co.uk

Tell us how The Little Living Company made you happy
Excellent communication, fast reply to emails. Personalised service.
Excellent customer service when I emailed with a query about screws. Very speedy dispatch after ordering. Hoping you will be expanding your product range as I would order from you again without hesitation.
We were really impressed with the service we received and quality of the products. Our little boy LOVES his Triclimb triangle and slide! They helped us to make sure we got it just in time for his first birthday too! Thank you!
Excellent company to deal with. Great communication and a fantastic selection of quality items.
Arrived quickly
I signed upto stock alerts as the items I wanted were out of stock at all uk stockists. The communication regarding stock availability was excellent! There was no comparison to the other stockists.
We have just bought a triclimb from Little Living Company - the communication around when they would be in stock was excellent - so thorough and regularly updated. Delivery was super quick. Looking forward to using the company again! (Hopefully for a Miri slide!)
The product that I wanted wasn't in stock but The LLC was very communicative about the progress of the item and alerted me as soon as it was available to order. It arrived shortly after ordering and my son loves it! Will order here again, thank you!
Great communication and speedy delivery
I signed up for stock alerts for a Triclimb triangle. I was kept updated on when stock was expected and really appreciated this. The triangle is fantastic - excellent quality, beautifully made and delivery was very fast. I’m now looking forward to the slide coming back in stock!
Excellent service and communication.
Perfect communication by Nicole as I was buying a product that's out of stock and she kept me up to date on when new stock is arriving. The product arrived quickly and checkout process is easy. Thank you!
Great service, delivered perfectly and in good time.
Great efficient service and great product.
Lovely website. Offered a good 10% discount code and shipped the items quickly along with a little personal thank you card. I will come back again!
We ordered a triclimb from the Little Living Company for my sons birthday. We were very impressed with the product and the service. I particularly liked the hand written message on our invoice. It’s these little personal touches that makes me want to use a company again!
The Little Living Company 5 star review on 8th July 2020
We ordered a basket for my daughters scooter, it’s absolutely gorgeous makes her scooter look amazing and she LOVES it, she pops all her things in it. Had so many compliments too!! The team at the little living company were so helpful and the delivery was super quick!! We will be back!!!
Quick delivery and item is perfect thank you x
Everything is just so gorgeous! Delivery was super fast to boot. Can’t wait to give my son his Dinkum Doll for his birthday.
Lovely product, great ,quick delivery