The Little Living Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Little Living Company
Read The Little Living Company Reviews

About The Little Living Company:

WE DESIGN STYLISH SPACES FOR MODERN FAMILY LIVING, TO INSPIRE AND STIMULATE EVEN THE LITTLEST MINDS.

Creating a nursery for a new arrival, a bedroom with character or a playroom your children will never get bored of is an exciting but daunting task if you don’t know where to start. We believe good design can enhance any environment, whether it is for work, rest or play, but it’s a win for any parent if you’re getting the balance right between the three. With life being so busy we’d like to take some of the pressure off with our interior design service and with three options to choose from we are sure you will find what you are looking for.

hello@thelittlelivingcompany.co.uk

Tell us how The Little Living Company made you happy
Amazing customer service and communication. Definitely be buying from this company again.
Brilliant firm whom I have ordered a couple of times from - great response on questions, and excellent delivery and really so pleased with the products! Always great to support a mom-run, female-boss company too who cares about their products and customers ;)
I came across this website when dangerously Christmas shopping in the early hours of the morning whilst feeding my 5mo. They replied swiftly to questions I had about stock and the items arrived promptly after ordering.
I had been looking for the oli and Ella suitcase in mint everywhere for my daughter’s Christmas. I finally found it on The Little Living company and for a much more reasonable price in comparison to larger retailers. It was dispatched the next day and arrived quickly. Thank you so much, will definitely be ordering again.
Prompt delivery, competitively priced
Wonderful products with very prompt delivery. Highly recommend
Attractive range of items. I purchased a Wobbel board at a competitive price. It arrived within the target of a few days (not including a little delay in its final journey by Parcelforce).
Well designed website, speedy delivery & fab product!
Items arrived quickly with no bother. Items are for Christmas so have not yet been used
Quick delivery
Item was originally out of stock but after signing up for email updates on this item Little Living Company provided regular updates keeping me informed on progress which was fantastic and helped set my expectations. Great service!
Ordered a Triclimb when everywhere else was out of stock and it arrived so quick! Excellent service.
Found an item that had been out of stock elsewhere. Easy to order, fast delivery and a lovely hand written note. Will definitely be back!
Great Service and good quality product!
Beautiful products, well packaged, efficient shipping, good communication and helpful. Looking forward to making another purchase!
Brilliant communication and customer service, thank you!
Great customer service, sending regulars updates regarding a product which was out of stock. Fast delivery. Will definitely use again.
Excellent customer service. I contacted them to check about a product availability and they very kindly kept me informed all the time until they restock it. So I manage to buy a TRICLIMB triangle which is always in high demand! Many thanks
Great communication and customer service. I placed a duplicate order in error and it was dealt with straight away. Highly recommended.
I was very happy to deal with the little living company who gave excellent service and delivery. All my expectations were met.
The Little Living Company is rated 5.00 based on 78 reviews