The Little Living Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Little Living Company
Read The Little Living Company Reviews

About The Little Living Company:

WE DESIGN STYLISH SPACES FOR MODERN FAMILY LIVING, TO INSPIRE AND STIMULATE EVEN THE LITTLEST MINDS.

Creating a nursery for a new arrival, a bedroom with character or a playroom your children will never get bored of is an exciting but daunting task if you don’t know where to start. We believe good design can enhance any environment, whether it is for work, rest or play, but it’s a win for any parent if you’re getting the balance right between the three. With life being so busy we’d like to take some of the pressure off with our interior design service and with three options to choose from we are sure you will find what you are looking for.

hello@thelittlelivingcompany.co.uk

Tell us how The Little Living Company made you happy
Excellent service - really speedy delivery. Quality product (Triclimb) - now just wish we'd had it earlier!
Amazing service, quick delivery and such a great product. We’ll definitely be using Little Living Company again!
Super quick delivery and lovely handwritten note.
Packed arrived fast and in very good condition. Really nice packaging. My babies love the tri climb. Can’t get them off it.
Prompt service
Efficient and fast.
Communication was fantastic when we asked questions and delivery arrived when it was promised.
Ordered a miri slide for my daughters 1st birthday. Arrived quickly and was well packaged to protect the miri and all packing was recycled
The Little Living Company 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Quick delivery and excellent service.. :)
Quick dispatch and great product, couldnt fault the service
Lovely gift, prompt delivery, easy to deal with. Always keen to support independent businesses.
Fantastic product and arrived quickly with a personal note. Very pleased!
Very quick delivery, very well packaged and brilliant quality, thank you! Wouldn't hesitate to use The Little Living Company again
Great selection of products, with quick delivery.
I recently ordered a triclimb for my sons birthday and had a little bit of an issue with it, Nicola was lovely and sorted it out immediately for me. I received a replacement part in a couple of days from triclimb with no issues at all. Excellent customer service, I will definitely purchase from this store again!
My Triclimb order is amazing and arrived very promptly. I would recommend this company and use again in the future.
Fab, product came quickly and at a good price.
My girls aged 10 months and 3 love the triclimb and it folds away easily for storage.
A great company and super quick service. Even during a pandemic our delivery was with us within days using the standard delivery service. Very happy.
Fantastic products and fast delivery (the best price I could find for the Triclimb and Miri slide). Thank you.
The Little Living Company 5 star review on 15th January 2021