The Little Living Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Little Living Company
Read The Little Living Company Reviews

About The Little Living Company:

WE DESIGN STYLISH SPACES FOR MODERN FAMILY LIVING, TO INSPIRE AND STIMULATE EVEN THE LITTLEST MINDS.

Creating a nursery for a new arrival, a bedroom with character or a playroom your children will never get bored of is an exciting but daunting task if you don’t know where to start. We believe good design can enhance any environment, whether it is for work, rest or play, but it’s a win for any parent if you’re getting the balance right between the three. With life being so busy we’d like to take some of the pressure off with our interior design service and with three options to choose from we are sure you will find what you are looking for.

hello@thelittlelivingcompany.co.uk

Tell us how The Little Living Company made you happy
Love the store and their stock of toys. Excellent to deal with prompt delivery to Ireland especially during Covid and restrictions. Can’t wait to purchase again from the little living store.
Very helpful and quick delivery
Great customer service and quick delivery. I’ll definitely be shopping here again. Thank you 🥰
Fantastic service, helpful and personal. Some really great toys so definitely I will be buying more from The Little Living Company.
Excellent products, excellent service, super quick delivery. Always happy to help answer any questions you have. Will definitely be ordering from them again and will recommend to family and friends.
Great service, we were going on holiday just after ordering so wouldn't be around to take delivery. I emailed asking to delay shipment, they dealt with the request very quickly and the product arrived the day after we came back, just as I had asked.
Provide good updates from when a product is out of stock to the delivery of more. Easy to use website. Quick turn around from order to delivery. Very pleased.
Great customer service and I loved the little thank you note. My baby loves his pikler triangle. Thank you!
Bought the tri climb from little living company. Service was excellent and the communication was very good. Would recommend this store to my friends and family and would buy from here again.

Well gone!
Excellent communication, fast reply to emails. Personalised service.
Excellent customer service when I emailed with a query about screws. Very speedy dispatch after ordering. Hoping you will be expanding your product range as I would order from you again without hesitation.
We were really impressed with the service we received and quality of the products. Our little boy LOVES his Triclimb triangle and slide! They helped us to make sure we got it just in time for his first birthday too! Thank you!
Excellent company to deal with. Great communication and a fantastic selection of quality items.
Arrived quickly
I signed upto stock alerts as the items I wanted were out of stock at all uk stockists. The communication regarding stock availability was excellent! There was no comparison to the other stockists.
We have just bought a triclimb from Little Living Company - the communication around when they would be in stock was excellent - so thorough and regularly updated. Delivery was super quick. Looking forward to using the company again! (Hopefully for a Miri slide!)
The product that I wanted wasn't in stock but The LLC was very communicative about the progress of the item and alerted me as soon as it was available to order. It arrived shortly after ordering and my son loves it! Will order here again, thank you!
Great communication and speedy delivery
I signed up for stock alerts for a Triclimb triangle. I was kept updated on when stock was expected and really appreciated this. The triangle is fantastic - excellent quality, beautifully made and delivery was very fast. I’m now looking forward to the slide coming back in stock!
Excellent service and communication.
The Little Living Company is rated 5.00 based on 38 reviews