The Little Living Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Little Living Company
Read The Little Living Company Reviews

About The Little Living Company:

WE DESIGN STYLISH SPACES FOR MODERN FAMILY LIVING, TO INSPIRE AND STIMULATE EVEN THE LITTLEST MINDS.

Creating a nursery for a new arrival, a bedroom with character or a playroom your children will never get bored of is an exciting but daunting task if you don’t know where to start. We believe good design can enhance any environment, whether it is for work, rest or play, but it’s a win for any parent if you’re getting the balance right between the three. With life being so busy we’d like to take some of the pressure off with our interior design service and with three options to choose from we are sure you will find what you are looking for.

hello@thelittlelivingcompany.co.uk

Tell us how The Little Living Company made you happy
My girls aged 10 months and 3 love the triclimb and it folds away easily for storage.
A great company and super quick service. Even during a pandemic our delivery was with us within days using the standard delivery service. Very happy.
Fantastic products and fast delivery (the best price I could find for the Triclimb and Miri slide). Thank you.
The Little Living Company 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Very kindly managed to adapt my order at short notice when we wanted a pastel coloured triclimb rather than a natural one. Order arrived quickly and as expected.
Bought a Miri slide to go with our Triclimb for my daughter for Christmas. Easy to order and delivered quickly. Great product and service. Would recommend.
Quick and efficient delivery with good communication.
Will shop there again.
Super quick delivery, item well packed and beautiful!
Excellent
Fast, efficient service. Childs toy is of excellent quality and our son loves it.
Wonderful little company. My item shipped quickly and arrived within 2 days of ordering. Would definitely purchase from here again.
Amazing customer service and communication. Definitely be buying from this company again.
Brilliant firm whom I have ordered a couple of times from - great response on questions, and excellent delivery and really so pleased with the products! Always great to support a mom-run, female-boss company too who cares about their products and customers ;)
I came across this website when dangerously Christmas shopping in the early hours of the morning whilst feeding my 5mo. They replied swiftly to questions I had about stock and the items arrived promptly after ordering.
I had been looking for the oli and Ella suitcase in mint everywhere for my daughter’s Christmas. I finally found it on The Little Living company and for a much more reasonable price in comparison to larger retailers. It was dispatched the next day and arrived quickly. Thank you so much, will definitely be ordering again.
Prompt delivery, competitively priced
Wonderful products with very prompt delivery. Highly recommend
Attractive range of items. I purchased a Wobbel board at a competitive price. It arrived within the target of a few days (not including a little delay in its final journey by Parcelforce).
Well designed website, speedy delivery & fab product!
Items arrived quickly with no bother. Items are for Christmas so have not yet been used
Quick delivery