The Little Living Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Little Living Company
Read The Little Living Company Reviews

About The Little Living Company:

WE DESIGN STYLISH SPACES FOR MODERN FAMILY LIVING, TO INSPIRE AND STIMULATE EVEN THE LITTLEST MINDS.

Creating a nursery for a new arrival, a bedroom with character or a playroom your children will never get bored of is an exciting but daunting task if you don’t know where to start. We believe good design can enhance any environment, whether it is for work, rest or play, but it’s a win for any parent if you’re getting the balance right between the three. With life being so busy we’d like to take some of the pressure off with our interior design service and with three options to choose from we are sure you will find what you are looking for.

hello@thelittlelivingcompany.co.uk

Tell us how The Little Living Company made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Quick delivery and item is perfect thank you x
Everything is just so gorgeous! Delivery was super fast to boot. Can’t wait to give my son his Dinkum Doll for his birthday.
Lovely product, great ,quick delivery
Great information and prompt response and advice can email. Item arrived safely with tracking details once it was in stock. Lovely range of items available to buy. Stumbled across the website.
Great contact and fast delivered:) highly recommend:)
Fantastic customer service and super fast delivery. So pleased with the wobbel board. Would not hesitate to order from the little living company again!
Nicola was so helpful and really went out her way to make sure my order came in time (last min christmas present), would definitely order from her again!
Fantastic service, they managed to get a special edition Triclimb for me and were very communicative about delivery dates. I really appreciate the effort they went to to get the order to me before Christmas. I would definitely use this company again.
Nicola went above and beyond to help me with my order. Arrived extremely quickly and exceptional quality. Can’t wait to give it to my little ones they will have hours of fun! Great shopping experience, will definitely be back again soon
I’m very impressed with the customer service, prompt reply and very helpful. I received my triclimb but there was some imperfections, Nicola immediately apologised and arranged another new one to be sent over. Couldn’t be more happy! Will definitely recommend to others!
Fantastic customer service. Communication above and beyond expectations. Would definitely use again.
Thank you for your lovely review, it made us smile when this came through!
Went above and beyond to make sure we got our order on time. A last minute godsend. The wallpaper is banging.
Thank you for leaving our first review and what a lovely one, we were happy to help!
The Little Living Company is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews