London Indoor Plant Store Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend London Indoor Plant Store
10PM
10PM

Tell us how London Indoor Plant Store made you happy

"I ordered a plant from the jungle London 3 weeks ago now and still have not received it. There customer service is terrible. I’ve emailed multiple times with no response, I’m getting very frustrated as I’ve neither received my plant or my refund they have now effectively stolen my money. If anyone can help me get my money back I’d appreciated it. Do not use this company!!!! I"
Are you London Indoor Plant Store? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered a plant nearly two weeks ago and still no sign of my item. I’ve sent several emails asking the whereabouts of my item and had no response. They have taken my money and I’ve not received the plant I’ve ordered. Avoid using this company. Disgusting customer service."
"Ordered a plant nearly two weeks ago, still no sign of my item. I’ve sent several emails asking the whereabouts of my item and had no response. Avoid using this company. Disgusting customer service."
London Indoor Plant Store is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews