The IVA Advisor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The IVA Advisor
Telephone
"Was talk through everything clearly I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel after all this stress thank you for all you are doing"
"Very good and friendly. Would highly recommend"
"Dave was very Supportive ( because I was extremely nervous ) he was very helpful and attentive to all my questions , he took time to calm me and help me work through all the solutions. Thank you Dave"
"Very helpful and great to have their help."
"Fantastic service and felt at ease"
"Absolutely amazing people"
"They listen and understand me and help me with right information and am thanking them."
"I am so very grateful to Paul who has guided me and supported me through a very difficult time, he has ensured that I have not gotten stressed or upset through the process. I cannot thank you enough for all you are doing for me. Thanks Michelle"
"Very helpful, polite and speedy service"
"Very polite and explained everything and option available to me"
"He was friendly and didn’t belittle me as I am in bad debt. He explained things easily and I could under stand as not big words."
"Rob was my advisor I didn’t get his surname but he was an absolute legend !!!!"
"I was a pleasant talking to the advisor. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. I am very happy with the service."
"I was very happy with Advisor , she was very professional and helpful and friendly."
"Really pleased with the service I have received so far. I feel really well informed and like I can ask about anything I'm not sure about. Thank you very much."
"The service I have received so far has been excellent."
"Thank you for all your kind help regarding all my debt kind regards dean"
"Very helpful clear information"
"Great service overall and very kind and helpful advisors."
"Excellent friendly service. Every call was worked around my schedule even if it meant I was contacted out of office hours. First rate service."
The IVA Advisor is rated 4.94 based on 66 reviews