The IVA Advisor Reviews

of reviewers recommend The IVA Advisor
Telephone
Read The IVA Advisor Reviews
I am very happy with the guy Aiden who has really helped me and gone through all the different options to help clear my debts .
Many thanks to Thomas for taking the time to discuss my financial worries.
Its very rare these days to find a company that will tell you the truth and not lie just to take your money
Thomas I cannot thank you enough. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is struggling
She was really nice and easy to talk to
It was a very reassuring phone call and Bethany was very kind and understanding and after the call I burst into tears in relief as I thought it was becoming to much for me to handl on my own so I hope that it will now make me sleep easier than I have been for a long time!Once again I would like to thank Bethany and your team for the help that your giving me!
Thanks 🙏 really appreciate your help
Everything I ask Aiden he answered and explain to me until I understand what he was talking about
beeen very helpfull
My advisor was very helpful, clear ,very patient and polite, thank you very much Thomas for your help and disponibilite specially at this difficult time. God Bless
You guys are just too too amazing, your service is fantastic, you guys are patient and very nice, thank you so much
It was Alex who helped me she’s absolutely god sent !
The lady I talked to was, very understanding, polite and friendly, at a hard time in my life, she made things very simply and I’m very grateful
Very easy to talk &very helpful
Thenk tou The IVA Advisor
Dealt with Richard Skelton, this gentleman went above and beyond to put me at ease. I have depression and anxiety and through everything he has put me at ease regarding the process. Would highly recommend
Great service and advising. Callum was very helpful and made it very easy to understand and make everything okay for yourself tocgo in the right direction with paying your debts off
Absolutely amazing!! I was at my lowest point in my life. And even considered suicide as I felt I was in a big black hole and couldn’t see a way out of it. When I spoke to Scot he gave me so much compassion. He didn’t rush me, explained everything. Even when I thought it wasn’t going through he was there to help me. Even when he felt my anxiety get a bit out of control he took over and helped that bit more. If I was worried about anything he was there on the end of the phone. Even using WhatsApp as I felt that was more private and no one needed to know.
Very professional, user friendly, gives you a clear understanding! From point of first contact to finalising IVA - ready for county court approval was less than 24 hours !
This is probably the hardest and the best thing I have ever done. Just got my confirmation that my IVA is now all in place with one monthly manageable payment. Thank you for getting me onto the right track and for sorting out the stress I was going through. I would recommend anyone who is struggling to just give the IVA Advisor’s a call and stop the stress.
Abdi was really good with me and very easy to talk to. I would definatelg recommend speaking to a IVA advisor if you feel like there is no way out. I am so relieved i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Excellent and knowledgeable advisors. They made the process run smoothly and stress free. Exactly what we needed in this time of hardship. I would recommend to anyone. We feel we can breathe again.
The IVA Advisor is rated 4.97 based on 372 reviews