The Injectables Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Injectables Clinic
Read The Injectables Clinic Reviews
Brilliant results, had my lips subtly plumped and couldn't be happier. I am booked in for a Profhilo treatment next week.
Professional and friendly. I had anti wrinkle injections around my eyes and i am so pleased with the results! Will definitely be returning.
Im so happy with my treatment. I was nervous to get my lips done as I wanted them to look natural but the injector put me at ease straight away. Only my close friends and family know I've had them done and they will now be coming in as they can't believe how good they look! I would highly recommend going here!
Very welcoming staff and atmosphere. Staff were professional and I was incredibly happy with the treatment received, would definitely go again and recommend
The clinic was spotlessly clean and hygienic. The nurse was welcoming and went through the procedure of anti wrinkle treatments. Sanitizer was on offer as you enter the clinic. The clinic was a lovely relaxing environment. Definitely going back. It was a lovely experience.
Amazing work. Very natural results. I look like a fresher (not plastic) version of myself!
I’m so happy with my results. I was really anxious before the procedure but, I was put at ease straight away and it didn’t even hurt. Thank you so much for my new lips, I’m in love!!!
Sarah was fantastic and put me at ease throughout the whole procedure - 100% recommend!!
It was my first time getting lip filler, so I was really anxious, because I’ve never really had a procedure like it before. However, as soon as I went in, I was made to feel relaxed. The whole process was explained really clearly, and the end result was wonderful! They look so natural. Thank you!!
I had my non surgical rhinoplasty carried out at TIC. Lovely clinic, lovely injector and I’m so happy with my results. I’m now super confident for side profile pictures and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much to the team at TIC, highly recommend them!
Fantastic experience at this clinic. I went for my lip fillers and the results have been amazing, i'd thoroughly recommend
Very helpful and professional team, i've had great results too
The Injectables Clinic is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews