The Holding Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Holding Company
Read The Holding Company Reviews
Excellent customer service, always reply promptly to emails.
Received my parcel very quickly with updates. Good pricing for the item I bought as was hard to find else where
Great customer service. Had to change my order, which was done without any issues. Items arrived promptly and well packaged. Elfa shelving system is well made and solid. It was very easy and a joy to assemble.
I had brilliant service from The holding Company. Great deliveries- great product and very prompt answers to my email enquiries.
These products were perfect. Just what I required and helped tidy up my cupboards wonderfully.
Excellent service and product.
Great quality products and well packaged
A great company to do business with. I had a minor delivery issue and The Holding Company immediately resolved it. Superb customer service. My products arrived undamaged and are beautiful and very well made. I will continue to purchase from them.
Great prices with good delivery and communication throughout.
Great customer service and great product! Thank you!
Quality items at a good price, fast delivery
It was a long search tracking down shoeboxes that weren’t too big and that looked good until I came across the Holding Company website. I’m so pleased I did. These shoe boxes are perfect - excellent quality, smart to look at and the perfect size for my shoes
Very helpful staff. Good delivery time. We have had this basket system for many years, and the new items we ordered are just as good as the ones we bought 30 years ago
Good quality products and prompt delivery.
Shame that so much packaging gets used to send out anything but they do try to mitigate this
Perfect - as always
Excellent service and communication. I will buy from this company again!
I can’t recommend The Holding Company highly enough. I recently ordered an Elfa drawer system and stupidly ordered the wrong crossbars. Tom contacted me to let me know that they were the wrong length so that they could substitute the right ones before dispatch. They also made the effort to get my order to me for the weekend when I asked. They have lots of really interesting and useful things on their website and fantastic customer service. Thank you. I will definitely be back.
Excellent Customer Service - they phoned and emailed me to let me know my chosen product was out of stock, and asked whether I wanted to wait, or choose alternative colours, which were in stock.
Great products and very good customer service. Will shop here again
The Holding Company is rated 4.42 based on 212 reviews