The Holding Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Holding Company
Read The Holding Company Reviews
I have been pleased with my purchases and a broken shoe box in the delivery was well handled by customer services.
Good variety of storage boxes.
Was a long time delivering, quality only average. Not worth the money paid, very cheap looking, don't think will last long.
We're very sorry to read your review of the items purchased. They are one of our very best sellers and we have carried them since we opened in 1995 - we firmly believe they are of the highest quality and are very sorry indeed to hear that you disagree. By all means return your purchase - we certainly don't want unhappy customers.
Great experience and efficient service
Wonderful [useful!] products; quick delivery.
Good service - very happy
Product as described. More suitable for use than lever arch files for household paperwork and important documents. Pleased with purchase and colour.
Excellent service and item exactly as described. Tracked postage so easy to check delivery.
Great products - can’t fault them. However I had to call a couple of times to understand whether my order had been received as you don’t get the usual information emails. Also considering price of delivery it’s slow compared to other small companies that get the products out the next day or two and for the same price.
We're very pleased you like your purchases - and both surprised and sorry that you didn't get the shipping updates which you should have: you gave a mobile number which was passed to our carrier DPD, who should have kept you informed by text.
Easy ordering and very good quality products. Very pleased.
Good sturdy boxes for storing photographs in attractive dark red colour.
Baskets delivered on good condition and on time.
Great products and customer service
Perfect packaging. Arrival on time
Great products and service.
I am really pleased with my wooden ironing board. It is lighter than standard metal ones and more environmentally friendly and nicely designed. Service from the company has been just fine.
Excellent service, fantastic products I purchased.
Website easy to use, prompt delivery and items as expected and good quality.
Good but a bit expensive
The hangers are brilliant as was the service from The Holding Company.
The Holding Company is rated 4.42 based on 206 reviews