theHealthery.com Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend theHealthery.com
"Nicely packaged, prompt service"
"Very easy to order and the delivery was super quick. I have family members who have used this product for more than 30 years. So I was confident in the item when I ordered it."
"Super organic oils. Good service and fast delivery."
"Excellent service"
"My order arrived in a decent time, product (SPA water) is something I order constantly for years. But I have problems sourcing it lately. Was pleased that Healthery carried it. My only complaint is that there is way too much packaging. The bottles are already shrink wrapped, then placed in a very big cardboard box along with insulation. Making them even heavier, and cumbersome to recycle. I used to order from Amazon, they just sent them in there shrink wrap with a label which was super convenient."
"This is first time I have dealt with this company but very efficient service. Goods arrived in excellent condition. Would have no hesitation in dealing with them again."
"Please eep your prices down as I eat one every day to help with my angina. I am 81 years old."
"Extremely happy with my purchases. Such an extensive range of products that arrived quickly. I can’t wait to place another order with The Healthery"
"Great products and great prices"
"Very good product and very fast delivered"
"Always keeping their prices low. Great products πŸ‘πŸ»"
"My favourite health shop"
"Items never been delivered."
Hello Tomasz,

Thank you for your feedback, we're extremely sorry to hear that your parcel did not arrive and any inconvenience this has caused. I have looked into this and can can confirm your parcel left our warehouse within 24 hours of you placing your order. We will need to investigate why this did not reach you but in the meantime our warehouse team are preparing a replacement order for immediate dispatch and I will be in touch with you separately via email.

Almost all our orders are delivered within 2 - 4 days and this is the first we have heard that you experienced an issue, please note you can contact support@thehealthery.com or reply to your order confirmation email at any time and we will be pleased to take care of issues such as this immediately.

The Healthery
"Very helpful, quick delivery, and excellent products and prices. Thank you."
"Great selection of bug repellant"
"First time using them. Shipment came in about 4 days...so far so good."
"Always able to find loads of great products here, the food & drink section is amazing"
"Hello. I was delighted to receive my purchase fairly promptly after my order, and you stock high quality brands, however, it was obvious that some of the items were not in stock and needed to be delivered in piecemeal, which sets up a different expectation about delivery times. I am still waiting on two bottles of Aswagandha! Disappointed not to have any communication about the rest of my order."
"What I ordered arrived on time and was an efficient service"
"delivery was quick and we absolutely love what we purchased!"
theHealthery.com is rated 4.70 based on 54 reviews