theHealthery.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend theHealthery.com
"Happy with my purchase and also happy with the prompt service,goods arrived on time,"
"Products came well wrapped. Good price and on time. Thanks"
"The item arrived very quickly and I look forward to ordering again from you"
"My favourite health shop by far - huge range, unbeatable prices, fast delivery"
"I ordered jumbo oats. Came quickly, same price shipping for 4 packs as for one. very well packaged. Would use again."
"OutstNding ease of accessing product data and processing order! Most competitive pricing I found for desired item at very reasonable forFree Delivery. I shopped this purchase very thoroughly. That informs me The Healthery is a comeback supplier of which I will positively revisit again! Well Done The Healthery👍"
"Great produce"
"Quick, efficient. Would recommend. Thanks"
"Very reliable and satisfactory. Thanks"
"Very prompt service. Would recommend."
"Quick delivery. No hassle ordering. Highly recommended"
"Very impressed by the prompt service. Packaging could be improved, though. Two 5 litre cans of oil arrived badly dented as they had been placed in an over-large box with a useless piece of plastic bubble wrap thrown in. Eliminate plastic please, and use a box that fits, problem solved!"
"Good price and very fast delivery - thank you!"
"I had some difficulties with payment. Otherwise everything was fine. The product arrived within 2 days"
"Goods arrived within two days of ordering in good condition."
"Brilliant service at a brilliant price."
"Very competitively priced with quick no fuss delivery"
"Took longer than advertised but came on a Sunday, luckily we where in. Good price."
"Very speedy delivery, thanks!"
theHealthery.com is rated 4.78 based on 153 reviews