theHealthery.com Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend theHealthery.com
"Gold mine of lovely stuff! Really quick delivery too, thanks"
"Really quick delivery 📦"
"Delivery date changed on several occasions without any notification. E-mail request for delivery information not responded to. Only once order cancelled and PAyPal involved, was there a response from The Healthery."
"Great range of good value products. Easy to use website. Prompt delivery"
"prompt delivery,product exactly as ordered,what more can I say other than thanks."
"A very good and prompt service . Informative and a pleasure to do business with"
"We were really impressed with food and service especially being sensitive to my husbands dietary needs. We have already made our second booking with friends."
"Great service and product"
"Love this site, I can finally get all my wholefoods and eco-friendly home products in the same place. The free-from section is also amazing, I’ve found so many alternatives that I hadn’t tried before!"
"Excellent range of products at great prices. Fantastic customer service. Speedy delivery. 100% satisfied. All my needs met by one website. Well done 'The Healthery'."
"very pleased with this Co the packaging was very good well wrapped in foam and of course a very good price"
"A source of natural insect repellent! (hope it works!!). Everything went smoothly, product arrived quickly and in good condition, not much more to say really, an easy smooth transaction."
"Easy to order , fast delivery, hassle free, great price"
"I bought O’Keefes Healthy Feet to deal with cracked heals from wearing flip flops all summer. It’s absolu brilliant! After only 3 applications there was a visible improvement. The product does “exactly what it says on the tin”. I highly recommend it."
"Easy to order ,quick delivery"
"Excellent range of products at great prices. Fantastic customer service. Speedy delivery. 100% satisfied."
"Excellent"
"Fantastic products, great prices, speedy delivery! Highly recommended, will use again"
"Excellent efficient quick service"
"Great choice of products at very competitive prices . Goods were delivered promptly . Will definitely order again ."
theHealthery.com is rated 4.76 based on 29 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!