theHealthery.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend theHealthery.com
Read theHealthery.com Reviews
Excellent products, great prices great use-by dates, fast delivery
I’m never disappointed with The Healthery. I normally order once or twice a year in bulk. We’ve began to order from them an alternative to peanut butter due to all nuts allergy of my daughter , a spread called Wow Butter which is a soya based butter that my little family absolutely love. Since then we’ve started to enjoy other “nut free” products and I must admit, the Healthery offers the widest range that’s out there.
Great range of products at fantastic prices, with speedy delivery
service was quick and no issues
Not received my goods and its been17 days now.
Prompt delivery. Thank you.
Excellent service.
Would have been helpful to know when my parcel was dispatched or receive some sort of confirmation it had been sent and tracking details as once I had paid I heard nothing until it arrived a week later.
This is the 2nd time I've used the Healthery: the products are top quality and excellent value for money and delivery is fast. I buy Pitrok and it is so much cheaper here than anywhere else I've found.
product was sealed well and very good .
Fast delivery, items well packed, good end dates on products.
Excellent service and delivery.
Attentive service.
received promptly; as described; does the job
Professional and a speedy response, sending the goods I wanted ....excellent service thankyou.
The only place to sell my milk!
Easy ordering with prompt delivery
Very good price and prompt delivery
I was impressed with the service, speed and value for money. Unfortunately the courier let you down by delivering a damp, burst parcel. They didn’t ring my doorbell even though I was in. I do use doves farm flour regularly and will avail myself of your services again, hopefully with a better delivery service.
Excellent product . Love love the flavour I use it as a dip & to flavour casseroles & soup... I brought 6 , for Christmas presents , something different & very tasty . Well done . Thank you
theHealthery.com is rated 4.73 based on 267 reviews