The Gift Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Co
Live Chat, Email
Read The Gift Co Reviews

About The Gift Co:

Personalised gifts are our passion here at The Gift Co so let us take the hassle out of choosing that perfect something for your loved one with our ever growing selection of gift ideas. Whether it is their birthday, your anniversary, or they have just arrived into the world we have that extra special unique gift just for them. From engraved silver baby rattles to wine glasses and cheese boards we have a wide range of personalised gifts to choose from so you are sure to find the inspiration you need right here. Be sure to leave a big smile on their face as they read the personalised message just from you on their thoughtful, original gift which has been lovingly sourced by us for you.

Tell us how The Gift Co made you happy
Gave this to my friend and she absolutely loved it. Will definitely order one again soon!
The service was good and the packaging was brilliant! Unfortunately the cookie let the side down. It was dry, crumbly, way too thin and tasted of plastic strangely! I ended up having to buy another from Millie’s Cookies. Very disappointed.
Hi Rebecca,

I am sorry to hear you were not happy with your cookie as we have had a number of really happy customers who have ordered these as gifts from us!

I will definitely pass your comments on to our supplier.

Many thanks
It’s been 10 days since I’ve ordered a Christmas Eve crate and still hasn’t arrived, I’ve tried messaging but I am getting no response... I had a confirmation email when I ordered and it said it would notify me when shipped and haven’t heard anything I’m very worried it won’t come in time for Christmas Eve!
Hi Sasha, I believe we had a conversation on social media about your order so perhaps you are confusing your lack of response with a different company? As we discussed you will receive your crate before Christmas Eve :) please feel free to message again if you have any further queries!
I have had no deliver updates
Hi Zara,

As it states on the website the Christmas Eve Crates take 7 working days to make and personalise. Once yours has been shipped you will be updated with a tracking number :)
The Gift Co is rated 4.24 based on 59 reviews