The Gift Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Co
Live Chat, Email
Read The Gift Co Reviews

About The Gift Co:

Personalised gifts are our passion here at The Gift Co so let us take the hassle out of choosing that perfect something for your loved one with our ever growing selection of gift ideas. Whether it is their birthday, your anniversary, or they have just arrived into the world we have that extra special unique gift just for them. From engraved silver baby rattles to wine glasses and cheese boards we have a wide range of personalised gifts to choose from so you are sure to find the inspiration you need right here. Be sure to leave a big smile on their face as they read the personalised message just from you on their thoughtful, original gift which has been lovingly sourced by us for you.

Tell us how The Gift Co made you happy
Gave this to my friend and she absolutely loved it. Will definitely order one again soon!
Terrible company - DO NOT USE. I ordered a gift on 19th December guaranteeing a delivery before 23rd December. I only ordered it through this company so I could give it to my husband on Christmas day. I ordered a few other bits too. The other gifts arrived before Christmas but the main gift did not and on the delivery note by the item there was a hand written arrow and the written words "To Follow". It is now 13th January and there is no sign of the gift, or a response to 3 left phone messages and 2 emails, or the 64.99 which the gift cost. Let's not mention the Christmas present that my husband hasn't had. I am very upset and will be taking this further.
Hi there,

I am really sorry to hear about your disappointment however i believe you might be mistaking us for a different company as we did not receive any orders for that value on the 19th December and also we would not have included a handwritten note to say your gifts were 'To Follow'.

I also think you might have us mistaken as we have not received and calls or emails from yourself on a matter of this nature. However, please feel free to contact me directly at hello@thegiftco.co.uk if i am wrong!

Hope you manage to solve your issue!
No confirmation have now sent 3 emails just want to know when delivery will be as ordered online paid with PayPal and then nothing find this bad customers nee service l ordered a Birmingham city football towel with name on very angry ad l just want a reply
Hi there, I am sorry to hear about your experience however as we do not sell personalised football towels i think you might have us confused with a different company. Hope you get to the bottom of it!
I can’t give anything other than a 1 star as my order still hasn’t arrived .
Hi Sylvia, I know we have spoken directly about your order which was placed 5 working days ago and advises that it can take approx. 7 working days to produce and personalise on our website. I am sure you will love your crate when it arrives :)
Said my card was declined yet still took the money!? No emails or any contact to confirm/unconfirm a transaction.
Hi Matt,

Please could you email us your full name so we can look into this for you? If your card was declined we will not have been able to take any money or process your order :)
Slow at despatching out
Hi Shannon, we are sorry that this has been your experience- I will email you directly about your order
I didn't receive my item! No tracking number, no reply. Its been 10 days though I chose royal mail 24! Probably a scam! I was so looking forward for this. Very disappointed.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback.

I believe we resolved this the best we could during our in depth email conversation.

Feel free to give us a call on 0845 682 3388 If i can help you further though!

Best wishes
Gift company where you can’t add gift wrapping or a gift note- but also no Info is included about who sent the item. Outstanding. When you bring this up with customer services they suggest the fault is yours. Probably won’t bother using them again.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback.

Following our lengthy email conversation where I suggested that the item you had chosen probably didn't meet your needs and offered alternatives I took your lack of reply as a confirmation that you were happy to proceed with your order.

Feel free to give us a call on 0845 682 3388 If i can help you further though!

Best wishes