The Gift Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Co
Live Chat, Email
Read The Gift Co Reviews

About The Gift Co:

Personalised gifts are our passion here at The Gift Co so let us take the hassle out of choosing that perfect something for your loved one with our ever growing selection of gift ideas. Whether it is their birthday, your anniversary, or they have just arrived into the world we have that extra special unique gift just for them. From engraved silver baby rattles to wine glasses and cheese boards we have a wide range of personalised gifts to choose from so you are sure to find the inspiration you need right here. Be sure to leave a big smile on their face as they read the personalised message just from you on their thoughtful, original gift which has been lovingly sourced by us for you.

Tell us how The Gift Co made you happy
Excellent service with prompt & good communication also fast delivery.
Bought an amazing personalised vase for my mum. Delivered before due date and product was amazing. Highly recommend this site.
Really happy, well packaged! Will recommend to friends
Good stuff, came in 2 days, thanks
Great for new baby gifts, friend was very pleased. Would buy again
I have used The Gift Co a few times now and each time the gifts have been great
Disappointed that the gift was wrong when delivered (printing error) but Customer Service has promised to re-issue and deliver asap, you can't ask for more than this.
Thanks very happy will order again, customer service was great.
Very very happy with my wine, thank you very much
Bought my husband a personalised toblerone which he was really pleased with as he’d not seen them before ! Item was well packaged and prompt delivery
Good communication and advice! Really happy with how quick the watch came :), thanks x
Top Mark's. Arrived on time, exactly as advertised. Spot on.
I ordered some of the beautiful gift ideas for Fathers Day, they arrived very quickly and the customer service was brilliant. The gifts are really great quality and very reasonably priced. I will definitely be ordering again and will be telling everyone to buy from here. Thanks again 😎
Really happy with quality of service. Ordered a photo frame - just what the other half wanted - definitely will use again.
Just recieved the personalised glass I bought for my son's birthday. Hes going to love it!!! :)
Just received my Dads gift for fathers day, really happy, well packaged and took 3 days, recommend.
I hadn’t heard of The Gift Co before but found it on Facebook, I ordered some personalised gifts for my husband and dad for their birthday, both were great quality and reasonably priced.
Quick Delivery, well packaged, customer service answered my queries promptly.
My Niece absolutely loved the watch I got her for her birthday. Fast delivery, great service. Would recommend.
Ordered two mothers day gifts for my mum and mother in law, both were very impressed with the quality, definitely won me some brownie points. Will use from now on!
The Gift Co is rated 4.26 based on 62 reviews