The Gift Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Co
Live Chat, Email
Read The Gift Co Reviews

About The Gift Co:

Personalised gifts are our passion here at The Gift Co so let us take the hassle out of choosing that perfect something for your loved one with our ever growing selection of gift ideas. Whether it is their birthday, your anniversary, or they have just arrived into the world we have that extra special unique gift just for them. From engraved silver baby rattles to wine glasses and cheese boards we have a wide range of personalised gifts to choose from so you are sure to find the inspiration you need right here. Be sure to leave a big smile on their face as they read the personalised message just from you on their thoughtful, original gift which has been lovingly sourced by us for you.

Tell us how The Gift Co made you happy
Brilliant service with very convenient messenger service with kind and helpful staff ready to assist. Will shop again.
Order arrived early, gift wrapped and great quality, some great ideas for birthdays when you are stuck :)
Dad loved his personalised birthday whiskey. Thanks!
The chocolate smash cup was brilliant! Came really quickly too. Will definitely order more.
I ordered the personalised baby grow with t shirt and was really pleased with the quality of the gift. Will Deffos order again and will be recommending to my friends :)
Thanks for your help, came home today to my packages for my stag party, couldn’t be happier!!! X
Well packaged. Prompt Delivery. Deserves no less than 5 stars from me - will recommend.
Great, really great, the gift wrap was beautiful!
So pleased with ice bucket I ordered. Looks really lovely, great quality and just the right size. Delivered within 3 days of ordering. This is first time I have ordered from this company and I am very impressed. I will definitely be ordering again and have no hesitation in recommending them
As always a great experience ordering from you. Very happy with my order.
Cheese board arrived this morning 5stars thanks!!!
The glasses I bought were beautiful & arrived quickly. I have already recommended to friends & family!
I ordered a personalised cheese board, absolutely stunning for the price. 5 Stars from me.
My wife and I are delighted with the gifts that I ordered for my sons graduation, packaging great good quality stuff, photo frame, glass and champagne were all above expectation.
Our sons teacher got in touch to say thank you, he was shocked we had gone to such effort! Thanks so much
The items are perfect, and both the customer service and the delivery of orders are amazing!
Excellent service with prompt & good communication also fast delivery.
Bought an amazing personalised vase for my mum. Delivered before due date and product was amazing. Highly recommend this site.
Really happy, well packaged! Will recommend to friends
Good stuff, came in 2 days, thanks