The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store

About The Gift and Gadget Store: We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy

"I recieved my order within the expected delivery. I was very pleased with the company and would buy again from them"
"very good :)"
"Fantastic offer and shaves like no other a brilliant purchase and don't take my word for it purchase it yourself and never look back ... Outstanding .."
"I searched the net for hours looking for the best price and The Gift and Gadget Store worked out a whole £10 cheaper than everywhere else. Product arrived in perfect condition. Would have earned a 5th star if delI very had been quicker - that said, it wasn't a long wait."
"I recently left a 1 star review as my movie poster arrived damaged and I was not impressed - however I am impressed on how it was addressed by customer service who sent a new poster , in stronger packaging- which I have received in perfect order - thank you very much on your excellent customer service. Poster looks great"
"Interesting range of items available catering for all ages and tastes. Good service."
"Good quick delivery, item delivered intact, no problems"
"Excellent service, fast delivery."
"Great little keyboard for the money, received it timeous and in perfect condition."
"excellent service fast delivery"
"I am very pleased with the keyboard I purchased from the Gift and Gadget store . I was also impressed with the speed with which my order was dealt with and delivered ."
"It was very straightforward ordering from the Gift and Gadget Store. The free delivery was something of a bonus and the price was very competitive - knocking a few pounds off a popular online retailer...!"
"Excellent 5*"
"Items very well packaged and I love the big triangular gifts inside. They will be a well used Christmas present."
"beautiful hobby horses i would recommend them"
"very pleased"
"I bought me item through eBay, However it did not arrive even though I called them on a line which cost a fortune and sent 3 emails to sort it out. Finally I rang the gadget store and the immediate support I got from Susan, to find my item was truly fantastic. I will not ever go through eBay again, I will always go directly to your website. Thank you very much for the excellent service and the absulotely super present for my 2year old Grandson for Christmas!"
"Its xmas gift came on time was as described would buy again"
"Arrived as promised all good get it every year"
"I have bought several things from this site both this season and last year and have always found the items to be of good value and the service excellent."
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.69 based on 1,210 reviews