The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
Really poor quality, the pool is not air tight so it didn’t hold its shape and didn’t stand first night. I had to pay for recorded delivery for a return (requested on their return form) and have left messages many times about the faulty product for a full refund to the customer services so far I have not heard a single word from the CS team. I would avoid this product and company all together as I still have not got my refund.
Very happy with my purchase
Nice spacious kids pool
I have given one star as I still haven’t received my order. I would have given zero as I have emailed the company three times to enquire but by emails bounced back.
Free postage is amazing!
very good skateboard, it came earlier than expected and is really good quality for begginners
Excellent customer service when one of my items was out of stock they sent it next day delivery so it would still get there for my partners birthday.
The chemical Algea worked very well in my hot tub had to buy it separate as the last starter kit I bought didn’t have it in it had foam away instead for some reason thanks for this product though
Excellent fast service.
My first experience of using the gift and gadget store was excellent. My purchase price was only small but arrived before time and well packaged. Will certainly use them again! From David Jones.
Very pleased with the price on products, arrived on time
Product is exactly as described. Very good quality for the price. These are to brighten up a playroom and they do that perfectly. I’m so glad I found these at the Gadget Store. Super fast delivery. A Very happy customer.
Very good and fast delivery
Great service and great prices
First time I have used them but would definitely recommend. Lovely product and quick delivery 😊
. Arrived on time .good product ,fair price, grandson getting lots of fun playing it.( table football)
Wilkinson’s cuticle scissors perfect. Order received 2 days earlier than expected so really pleased with the service. Thanks.
Really good servive
Great customer service
Great socks very unique Fantastic choice of items at great price
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.65 based on 2,980 reviews