The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
Item never arrived!
Excellent prices, excellent service and excellent stock
Good selection of products. Item ordered was delivered promptly at a competitive price. Well recommended.
Reliable quick and easy experiwnce
I have bought 3 sets of 'gran and grandad' racing with walker and mobility scooters as novelty gifts for Christmas. I think the recipients will love them and the idea of 'gran and grandad' racing should really be a high light at Christmas. They are for different generations and will definitely appeal to all. Looking forward to the responses- i think the grandchildren will love them. Quick service and well packaged. Price was right too. No problems at all.
Good service
Excellent company no hassle, and Delivery was extremely quick.
Very pleased with the friendly customer service and the free tracked delivery delivery.
Brilliant, service. My purchase was cheaper here than anywhere. It arrived earlier than expected and was absolutely perfect! Would highly recommend. Thank you
Great little website. Fast delivery. No issues
Just about to order again
Professional looking scissors, although I'm not a Hairdresser I, like many others, had a go at cutting my own hair during lockdown, with quite favourable results. These will help me trim my fringe without going to the hairdresser so often. Definitely sharper than my other ones, better be careful not to get over enthusiastic and cut too much off! Recommend, quick delivery and good packaging.
Very prompt delivery - in time for my sons Birthday even though it was short notice! Great product and my son was really fascinated by it.
Great price and item, definitely recommend. My daughter was very happy with it.
Cheaper than Amazon & great quick delivery. Very happy with the service. Thanks
Arrived 4 days earlier than expected and in top quality condition. Couldn't ask for better.
World class
Excellent service. Products arrived very promptly!
Hi Abbi
I am very happy to hear you are pleased with your order and it arrived quickly. Big thank you for taking the time to leave this review.
All the best from us all here at the gift and gadget store.
Competitive price and fast delivery
Big thank you for your great review. I am very happy to hear your order arrived in good time and you are happy with the price.
Did you know we sell a whole range of Bestway Clearwater pool and spa products?
Very helpful and great prices delivery on time very satisfied
Dear Eileen
We are delighted to hear that your order arrived in good time and you are happy with the bubble machine.
Thanks again for your kind comments and it is a pleasure doing business with you.
All the best from the team here at the gift and gadget store.
Bought nursery star rug grey, cant believe i only paid £9.99 for it love it. Fast delivery and great size
Hi Shelly
We are very pleased to hear you are happy with the rug and it arrived in good time. Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. It's a pleasure doing business with you.
Kind regards from the gift and gadget store.
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.68 based on 2,218 reviews