The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store

About The Gift and Gadget Store: We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

How would you rate The Gift and Gadget Store ?

"This is an excellent product delivered quickly from an excellent online Store."
"Bought for my aunt who has dementia and loses keys constantly. First one dead 2nd one only torch worked so not fit for purpose but staff very helpful and refunded only loss was postage and packing which was a waste"
"Fast delivery . Liked the products...as they are Christmas presents I can not give you feedback from them!"
"Great products and very quick dispatch, thanks folks!"
"great gift great delivery and hey a free razer😁😁"
"This store is the best for all types of gifts and gadgets"
"Ordered some star wars gifts for husband for his birthday brilliant quality and the delivery was quick kept me informed when it was comind definitely order again"
"Well packaged & quick delivery. Good prices too"
"Great, easy to use site, quick delivery, would recommend and use again."
"No issues arrived on time, does what it said and the freebie was the cherry on the cake. Will happily use this supplier again"
"excellent service, prompt delivery, great prices - what's not to like!"
"Affordable prices , fast delivery, gift in addition, so what to expect more? nothing :)"
"Great prices, unusual ideas and quick delivery."
"Beautiful lamp,I had had one since last Nov for my disabled daughter,unfortunately it developed a problem,and was delighted to be offered a replacement as it was purchased for my disabled daughter who had become very attached to watching it,The replacement arrived extremely quickly ,and staff I spoke to were very pleasant and helpful.I am now looking for Christmas presents as I was so impressed with the service I received."
"Very fast delivery. They shipped my item well packaged. Look forward to using them again in the future."
"Very friendly and helpful. Keeps you well posted on status of your order."
"Fast delivery and extremely well packed. All things ordered are for Christmas presents so cannot leave a review."
"Order arrived well packaged and quick. Pleased with all items and all as advertised."
"Rubbish will never use them"
"Love the gift however bit disappointed that it came in white not in green. I only chose this one as they promoted this product in green. It wasn’t written anywhere to say that it will come in a different colour. Didn’t have time to complain as it was a birthday present so had to send it off quickly but because of this, I will not be using this website again. Gave it a 2 as it did come quite quickly!"
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.68 based on 1,042 reviews