The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
My order arrived very quickly and was a Christmas gift for my granddaughter. Frankie the flamingo has quickly become her favourite toy.
Brilliant, hours of fun for my 6 year old . She uses it as a school bag for her our generation dolls .
Love this and highly recommend! It came so fast and it is lovely. I gave it as a gift and she adored it! I love this store and will be buying again
Awesome quick service well packed. Will use again
Perfect thanks
Good service
Prompt service, good quality goods and excellent follow up to after sales queries and problems
Very good product very effeciant service from this company would shop with
Them again
I’ve always dealt with The gift and Gadget store, mainly for razors and blades. The service they give is first class, and prompt. When I have found a reliable company like this, I shall support them with my business. Well done all.
Bought for my biker husband for Christmas as I couldn’t afford the real thing!
He loves it and has it on shelf next to his Chair
My son absolutely loved making his whale shark. Hopefully we’ll be buying some more in the future
Fast delivery.
A great family game for all ages.
Not great. One of the Items came in damaged packaging. Not protected at all. The other item was poor quality.
Bought a good item from here.
Brilliant
High quality stuff at a good price would recommend!!
Well worth buying this quantity. We have a pool with a turbine and a hot tub, so good value.
The Gift and Gadget Store 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Don't waste your money. The putty does eventually cover the magnet ...... if you leave it overnight.
Brilliant little gadget - bought 3 for 2 kids and a big kid... great fun for all!!
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.67 based on 2,613 reviews