The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store

About The Gift and Gadget Store: We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

How would you rate The Gift and Gadget Store ?

"Shocking from start to finish! Paid for next day delivery (On the Sunday, so didn't expect it until Tuesday) Got email & SMS on Tuesday saying it would be delivered that day. Never turned up. Tried to "follow my parcel" and it said the parcel had been refused! (It should've been delivered to my partners business with 5 employees so no way it was refused and he even double checked with all staff!) the best part was, it was apparently refused in the middle of the 1 hour slot, but was booked back into the depot 35 miles away at the same time. I was given a name of who had "refused" the parcel and it was no one who is recognised at my partners work. (Bear in mind, they get deliveries all the time from the same apparent driver who was delivering it, and it is a sole building in the middle of a yard, so doubt very much the driver got it wrong when he has been delivering there for months). So after about 7 emails back and forth (at one point they expected ME to chase the delivery company to find out where my parcel was) tgey finally told me it would be delivered next day (Thursday) after I said I would cancel my order if it didn't arrive. I got ANOTHER message from the delivery company, saying it would be delivered on Thursday and to expect another email to confirm timeslot on Thursday morning. Never got it. "Followed my parcel" AGAIN, to see it was being "held at the depot. Still no one knew why, how or what was happening. By Friday, I gave up and told them to cancel my order (they THEN offered to send out a replacement). That was that!! It's now Monday, and I get a message to say my parcel is going to be delivered!! Checked on the follow my parcel and they had finally recalled the parcel 1 hour before it was due to be delivered! Don't think any of them know what they're doing!! AVOID unless you don't mind waiting until whenever and hoping that your parcel turns up at some point (maybe after you've cancelled!!)"
"Bought an Aeropress from this store which arrived quickly and well packaged. The price was the most competitive and the store had good reviews, hence the purchase. Will buy again in the future."
"Item supposed to be sent out same day or next working day. I ordered on Monday and item was sent out on Friday. 4 days! Item received the following Monday, 8 days is not good enough. I’d rather pay a bit more for faster delivery. I wrote and said this to customer services who didn’t even bother to respond. Would not use them again."
"Had a delivery today with something missing hard to try get hold off still trying"
"They stocked a product which I was finding hard to get , and at a good price."
"Efficient prompt service"
"Excellent product"
"Fantastic communication and willingness to please. Very impressed with the company."
"This is a very useful space saver and keeps shower gel and shampoo tidy in the shower or bath."
"Seamless ordering process, email updates with any changes and when the good were shipped out."
"I received a faulty item and they refunded me even though it was almost 12 months after I purchased the item - which was great! However it took 40 days plus many emails for the money to actually be received."
"Lots of unusual/different things to choose gifts from"
"Great little guitar. I wanted one with strings and buttons and this fits the bill perfectly! I have a proper rockstar in the making!!!"
"The gift and gadget store great and super fast delivery. 5 ⭐️ for Gift and Gadget"
"Great value for money. Only takes a few minutes to assemble. You highly recommend."
"It's makes coffee,but all a bit of a faff,after reading reviews on lots of different sites was expecting something special,will get used for camping maybe."
"found these razor blades for my husband at a very good price and 2 free razors to go with them , one the same as the blades and the next model up which was a bonus. very pleased with fast service too"
"Arrived well packaged, such a bargain ,gift for friends dog, it's amazing"
"very good purchase, best price around and delivered free !"
"lovely product and pagaged well"
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.69 based on 990 reviews