The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Item as described. Delivered swiftly - 2 days after ordering -especially in the current situation. Impressive.
Found my Wilkinson Sword Quattro Titanium Precision Razor & blades at a better price than anywhere else, and free delivery. Checkout was easy and delivered within 2 days. Fantastic service.
Thank you, I will definitely be back to shop with you.
Delivered my order, promptly before the suggested delivery date. This was most appreciated in the current climate. I will definitely be ordering again. Thank you.
As advert ,great price ,well packed, fast free delivery a no stress
buy.
Goods received super quickly, well packed, excellent quality and competitively priced, will definitely buy from again.
Excellent service will definitely buy from you again.
False advertising for when item will be received. Paid a delivery fee but delivery date is atleast 4 days late. Still did not get a refund as promised a month ago. Highly disappointed! Used to respond quickly when I purchased but when asked about refund several times, no one responded.
False advertising for when item will be received. Still did not get a refund as promised a month ago. Highly disappointed! Used to respond quickly but when asked about refund several times, no one responded.
Very good price, arrived quickly, very happy!
product arrived just what i neede on sale too,thanks
poor quality
Item arrived quickly and all in good condition.
The order came as expected and the products were in the perfect new condition. Also really love what I found. The game Scrawl is soooo fun and I'm really enjoying my kicks with the green led shoelaces I out on them. There are so many cool and fun things on the website, makes it difficult to choose just one or two things.
Thank you. I'll definitely be ordering again :D
I bought this game as a Christmas present and haven't opened it until now (box was still sealed) and there are no scenario cards inside
Love the product, great service!!!
Terrible company they scam you l am waiting months for my system they told me today its delivered but when you look on the website it's still at the warehouse
Excellent value for money well recommended thankyou!
Item didn't arrive Tracking number unrecognised.Delibrately preventing refund.Sent PDF lengthy claim form.Having to report through credit card company to get my money back.
Very good value
Great buy for my sons birthday,really good lamp he absolutely loves it !!
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.67 based on 2,061 reviews