The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store

About The Gift and Gadget Store: We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

How would you rate The Gift and Gadget Store ?

"I bought the inflatable Gladiator set which arrived promptly. But when we went to use it, I had everything blown up to find the last piece had a puncture tear in it, which we attempted to fix but wasn’t able to due to the positioning of the slit. On top of this we decided to persevere only to find that the inflatable stands you stand on deflate within minutes. Not happy at all."
"I received a faulty item and they refunded me even though it was almost 12 months after I purchased the item - which was great! However it took 40 days plus many emails for the money to actually be received."
"Lots of unusual/different things to choose gifts from"
"Great little guitar. I wanted one with strings and buttons and this fits the bill perfectly! I have a proper rockstar in the making!!!"
"The gift and gadget store great and super fast delivery. 5 ⭐️ for Gift and Gadget"
Mrs Julie C
Verified Buyer
"Great value for money. Only takes a few minutes to assemble. You highly recommend."
"It's makes coffee,but all a bit of a faff,after reading reviews on lots of different sites was expecting something special,will get used for camping maybe."
"found these razor blades for my husband at a very good price and 2 free razors to go with them , one the same as the blades and the next model up which was a bonus. very pleased with fast service too"
"Arrived well packaged, such a bargain ,gift for friends dog, it's amazing"
"very good purchase, best price around and delivered free !"
"lovely product and pagaged well"
"Brilliant item Fast delivery Perfect condition will use again"
"I was having grandchildren to stay for the weekend and this was the perfect 'new play thing ' to produce that they hadn't seen 🤗"
Mrs Carol B
Verified Buyer
"The order must have been picked and sent very quickly as it arrived within 3 days . The price was a third cheaper than most other companies and we ordered 2 packs and got an extra 5% off . We were using our hot tub days before I thought we would be"
"The stomp rocket kit is great, just what I wanted and works brilliantly. It was an instant hit."
"Fantastic customer services. Had an issue with the item I purchased, this was resolved and refunded no problems. Thank you."
"Excellent price, quick delivery. Hassle free purchase."
"Prompt delivery"
"My 11 year old granddaughter is a Harry Potter fanatic and I got the book and wand as part of her birthday present. She loved it"
"Communication from this store was fab, will definitely be recommending"
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.70 based on 981 reviews