The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
I received a rug that was covered in marks. I contacted the company to get this sent back and another sent out as the rug was supposed to be white! The marks was really noticeable so I couldn’t just make do with it. They offered me 10% of my money back and to keep the rug but can’t really do anything with it so when I told them I wanted to return it and have another sent out I’ve been completely ignored! Will not be ordering from this company again as the products are poor.
Excellent store for picking good toys and games for the grandkids.
Lovely scooter for my dinosaur mad grandson, great flashing wheels too!
Easy to order, items arrived quickly and are as expected. Happy to use again.
Gift was great when it arrived. Took almost 2 weeks though, which was a real shame.
We are very pleased to hear you are happy with your order. Please accept our sincere apologises for the delay with your order reaching you and we are sorry for any inconveniece this may have caused. Kind regards from the team here at the gift and gadget store.
Kids are going to love these for Christmas!!
This is a gift which at the time was the best price I could find online. It was delivered promptly so my experience was good but I can't review the item until after Christmas.
I was very pleased with this service. Good quality product and prompt service. Thank you.
Great service quick delivery, will definitely use again!
Good customer service
Excellent service. Item arrived very quickly.
Lots of interesting and fun gift ideas. Loved the jelly fish that much that we are buying another one as a gift.
The item (massager) arrived promptly and as advised when ordered. I have used the massager only twice, and am therefore unable to comment on its efficiency
Excellent price & quick delivery.
I ordered two spider catchers from the Gift and Gadget Store. The order process was easy my order arrived quickly and was well packaged. Several spiders have now been relocated in my garden. Highly recommended.
Good service, all promises kept.
Super quick delivery. Well priced items. That’s Christmas sorted for the grandchildren.
The gift and gadget store completed my order in great time. The delivery was free and also received some free sanitizing wipes. Great service. Will purchase with the company again .
I have ordered from them previously, they offer a really fast and reliable service. The product is superb. I would definitely recommend them to any one.
I ordered my purchase over a month ago and I'm still waiting for it. I've asked for a refund but have not received that either.
I am very sorry you did not receive your order. Please check your junk/spam folders to see our reply to you. We were awaiting a reply to our last message sent to you. I have now however refunded you in full for the order. I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused to you. Kind regards Diane the gift and gadget store
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.65 based on 3,091 reviews