The Drain Unblocking Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Drain Unblocking Company
"Excellent service; quick and very professional, friendly lads too"
"Called out and arrived within the hour to clear blockage via manhole. Accepted quote for remedial work to drains. Work competed in a very professional way and area cleaned well and jet washed. Very pleasant workers whom I would highly recommend."
Paul Hartigan
Verified Buyer
"Fast And effective service. Very friendly. I'd recommend."
"David is extremely professional and friendly. He was very understanding given complications with the work requested due to unforeseen circumstances. His work came in on time and on estimate. Surface refinish post drain replacement was better than I could have expected. The site was left clean and tidy. Communication is also prompt and professional. Would highly recommend!"
"Brilliant would recommend"
Carmencita Casihan
Verified Buyer
"Good Service and absolutely we recommend.Thank you for the service,we are very happy for the service"
L Rodrigoe
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with your engineer, very informative and carried out a very good job."
Graham Heath
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant would definitely recommend"
"Good prompt service. Very knowledgable on our blockage Thank you would recommend"
"They were quick and professional. The men who did the work for me had to dig deep to resolve the problem but they were friendly and cheerful throughout. Although the work was not cheap it was done to such an excellent standard that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone else."
Darren Riddle
Verified Buyer
"Perfect , outstanding Would recommend"
"Excellent service. Very quick. Arrived within 3 hours of first call. Would definitely recommend."
Kathryn Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Incredible service, Dave did an excellent job and explained everything to me clearly. The k-you so much!"
"Good aversive hppd result"
"The block was cleared in a very professional manner by a friendly professional person and we would not hesitate to use him again"
Colin Dawson
Verified Reviewer
"Paul turned up he was polite friendly and professional. The job was completed satisfactorily. Many thanks"
Jane Holloway
Verified Buyer
"Good service. Arrived quickly. Very friendly and informative. Problem solved super quick. Thank you."
Osman Khan
Verified Buyer
"Dave came out to look at the job did exactly what said he would and would definitely use them again"
"Lovely helpful guys. They were my Knights of the Drains!"
"Very helpful Answered my questions clearly Job done in timely manner Thanks"
The Drain Unblocking Company is rated 4.96 based on 26 reviews