TheDecoratingShop.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TheDecoratingShop.com

Tell us how TheDecoratingShop.com made you happy

"Love love love my harlequin sail away wallpaper for my little boys nursery! Super service and fast delivery. Thank you Thedecoratingshop"
"Quick service both sending sample of wallpaper and subsequent dispatch of our order. Very pleased to have saved £11 per roll on the wallpaper we had chosen as against another internet company!"
"Ordered some wallpaper which was offered at a much lower price compared to other shops and websites. The delivery was fairly good aswell as it took only three days to receive after I had placed my order."
"Fantastic service. I didn't order enough the first time I placed an order and when I called to make sure they had the same stock the staff were very friendly and helpful. Even Received my order the next day. 10/10 for everything. Thank you"
"items were well packed and received in good time"
"Excellent Service and quality wallpaper - Just what I was looking for. Superfast post - could'nt be better."
"Excellent service. Wallpaper delivered within 2 days of ordering. Saved considerably compared to cost of lical dealer."
"Just bought 6 rolls of wallpaper The Decorating Shop excellent purchase,top quality and fast delivery many thanks."
"Love my wallpaet"
"Speedy delivery! Fantastic service and wallpaper just as it was on screen and at the best price too. Will use this site again and will definitely recommend to my family and friends."
"Efficient service, fast delivery & great prices - brilliant! Thank you."
"I needed my order very speedily and asked to be kept informed about the delivery. They kept to their word and the wallpaper was delivered on time. I would definitely recommend The Decorating Shop. Very reliable. Thank you"
"Quick delivery, excellent item and best price too! Would recommend."
"I was having trouble at first ordering online , but once i phoned the decorarating shop direct , and a very pleasant lady showed me what to do , it was so simple , the service i recieved, the speed recieving my purchase was second to none , a total pleasure thank you."
"Goods arrived well packed and in time. Excellent service and would not hesitate to use you again or to recommend you to friends and family"
"Lovely paper. It arrived on time and was well packaged. Simple transaction."
"Fantastic quick delivery and the wallpaper looks lovely"
"Arrived on time & pleased with product quality & price"
"Wallpaper was cheaper than anywhere else, delivery a bit dearer though. Super fast delivery . Will definitely use again"
"Very good service and quick"
TheDecoratingShop.com is rated 4.82 based on 98 reviews