TheDecoratingShop.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TheDecoratingShop.com

How would you rate TheDecoratingShop.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Lovely wallpaper at a great price and fantastic service! After receiving our first order we realised we had not ordered enough and so had to make an additional request. The staff were really helpful and sent us the same batch to ensure the papers matched! Delivery was really quick and my sons new bedroom looks fantastic!"
"Fantastic service, quick fast response to emails and returns were dealt with without quibble. Will look at using them again."
Martin Winter
Verified Buyer
"I received the measurements that I ordered.the delivery was also ok"
Margaret Simpson
Verified Buyer
"I knew which paper I wanted before I started looking. Found it here, £4 cheaper than in my usual shop and free delivery which is great. Arrived in 2 days. Excellent service and excellent price!"
Ellie Kopiel
Verified Buyer
"The person I spoke to was very helpful."
David Grant
Verified Buyer
"First Class Service from start to finish - could not get any better."
"Good price and efficient delivery of Harlequin wallpaper."
"Found wallpaper here when no one else seemed to have it throughout the UK. Good price and fast delivery."
Jamie Wood
Verified Buyer
"Great price and free delivery, only downside would be that there was no notification of dispatch."
"Excellent product that was well packed and delivered quickly."
Natalie Jones
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with service,kept updated with delivery & delivered as said in excellent condition ????????"
Audrey Shields
Verified Buyer
"Great service! Would definitely recommend"
Alexander McKinnon
Verified Buyer
"Straight forward purchase process and delivered well within schedule. Courteous and helpful when enquiry made."
Barbara Murrell
Verified Buyer
"Extremely helpful sales person (Julie) who checked stock situation , order placed on line and received delivery the next day. First class service thank you."
Edward Sweet
Verified Buyer
"Saw my wallpaper in B &Q £24 a roll. Found it online (The decorating shop) at £17.99 a roll. Delivered in two days. Brilliant!!!!!"
Jackie Fisk
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service at a very good price. Would use again, and will recommend to friends."
Andrea Bretherton
Verified Buyer
"Great service, order arrived within 5 days, great price cheaper than everywhere else, will recommend to others, thanks."
Elizabeth McLean
Verified Buyer
"I ordered samples which is a very useful service. I still have one on the wall, so I am nearly there with the decision"
Tracey Nelson
Verified Buyer
"Extremely fast delivery and excellent quality wallpaper at a good price. 10 out of 10"
Paresh Vaghela
Verified Buyer
"the service was very good all round."
TheDecoratingShop.com is rated 4.82 based on 98 reviews