The Conveyancing Network Reviews

info@theconveyancingnetwork.com

International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct

Tell us how The Conveyancing Network made you happy
How would you rate our website for ease of use?
It gave me an idea as to what the difference in cost would be.
How would you rate us for Price?
Really good , when you want a super quick , no nonsense local quote!!! Without having to ring around !! Have used one of them you stated .. and no stress whatsoever.
How would you rate our website for ease of use?
So easy to navigate. Being a first time buyer is a scary time, but using this website made finding a solicitor that little bit easier.
How would you rate our website for ease of use?
Easy to compare and find a reasonable priced Conveyancer.
How would you rate our website for ease of use?
Able to select a conveyancer that was on a panel approved by lender.
How would you rate our website for ease of use?
Gave detail and no hidden cost by the conveyancing quote
How would you rate our website for ease of use?
I found a list of solicitors who potentially could carry out the conveyancing for our purchase at a reasonable cost.
How would you rate our website for ease of use?
Confirmed that I probably had achieved the best quote - but via a different route. I didn't use the Conveyancing Network options.
How would you rate our website for ease of use?
It made it a lot easier to find a good competetivley priced conveyour
Straight forward price comparison
How would you rate us for Price?
How would you rate our Customer Service Sales Team?
so far so good!
How would you rate our website for ease of use?
The process was simple and easy.
How would you rate our website for ease of use?
Great to see all the quotes in one place.
How would you rate our website for ease of use?
I have only just instructed a conveyancing solicitor so have very little experience of the process yet. It would be better to ask later on when I can offer constructive feedback.
Dear Mrs. Hall,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. As you are probably aware, our service provides people with the tools and website to allow anybody moving home to compare conveyancing quotes direct from solicitors and licensed conveyancers. Ideally we are looking for our clients to review our service and website that we provide and not necessarily any feedback and comments on any particular solicitor that you have chosen.

Can I advise that you look at a website called ReviewSolicitors.co.uk. Here you are able to leave feedback on actual solicitor or conveyancer, once your transaction has been completed.

I hope this helps you and all the best with the sale of your property.

How would you rate our website for ease of use?
The Conveyancing Network was helpful in providing a variety of quotes online and we ended up using its services after a sales pitch call - not something my partner and I do often! As first time buyers we wanted to be able to keep in touch with our solicitors and Lee from The Conveyancing Network called at just the right time (after I tried to appoint a solicitor who didn't answer the phone three times!) with a very competitive quote. We've yet to complete the process of buying a property but the process of instructing a solicitor through TCN was very simple and I'm pleased with the service. Hopefully the overall bill will be as advertised!
Dear Miss Smith,

Thank you for your kind review. I am glad you found our service simple and easy to use. I will pass your kind comments on to Lee and his team and I wish you all the best with your purchase. With regards to your bill. The price you see is the price you pay with us. With offer fixed fee quotes, so there should be no additional fees charged by your solicitor other than those quoted. Please let us know if not and we will investigate this for you.

How would you rate our Customer Service & Sales Team?
Made everything easy and took a great weight off my shoulders also explained very clearly for me. Thank you.
Dear Mrs. Hartley,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am glad our team could help you and assist you in selecting the right conveyancer for you. Your comments will be passed on to our team and we wish you all the best with your move.

How would you rate our website for ease of use?
I have frankly been dumbfounded by the superb customer care and quality of service, offered by The Conveyancing Network. After a mistake was made in solicitor selection that was entirely my own fault, The Conveyancing Network were directly contactable, and thanks to the personal service of Lee Harrison, were very quick to seek, negotiate and select a new solicitor; all without penalty or loss of any deposit. A problematic issue made as painless as possible and with constant contact and reassurance. Superb service, highly competitive rates and excellent customer care. You're in very good hands. Very highly recommended!
Dear Mr. Grant,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Your comments and feedback are much appreciated and will certainly be passed on to Lee and his team. We pride ourselves on our customer service along with a few personal touches to ensure every customer finds a solicitor that suites their needs.

We wish you all the best with your move.

How would you rate our website for ease of use?
The person who called me who was called Lee was excellent. He found the best quote for my case and even called me after hours to help finalise all the details. Very accommodating and helpful.
Dear Ms. Moors,

Thank you for your review. I am very pleased to hear that Lee could assist you organise a solicitor at a great price. Your kind comments will be passed on to him and his team.

How would you rate our website for ease of use?
the information given was useful and very accurate. The care shown was just a little much as when i said i would contact them when there was some news i still received a daily phone call All in all a very good service
Dear Mrs. Nunn,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our service. I am glad you found our service to be useful and accurate. I apologise for the daily phone calls and I will pass on your comments to our team for future consideration when making contact with clients.

How would you rate our website for ease of use?
It is a very useful tool when you are a first-time buyer looking to see what the solicitors fee include and what is the best deal for you. It is good to know the quotes are accurate and there is a flat fee instead of dozens fees. It is also very reassuring to know if something goes wrong with your quote they can help and sort it out for you.
Dear Ms. Andronache,

I am glad that you found our website of use and that it helped you compare real, fixed fee quotes online, so that you can decide the best solicitor to handle your conveyancing. We pride ourselves on our customer service, our standards and our relationships we have with our conveyancers and clients and are always willing to help whenever we can.

Thank you for taking the time to review our service.

The Conveyancing Network is rated 4.46 based on 85 reviews