The Cocktail Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cocktail Society
I absolutely loved our box, we had the pre mixed margarita and man it was sooooooo good! I wish they did them in bigger bottles! The snacks and other pre mixed cocktails in cans were also fab, and great to take out on a picnic in the summer months. Would highly recommend & I will be purchasing more in the future that’s for sure!!!
The Cocktail Society 5 star review on 12th November 2021
I can’t recommend this company too highly. Apart from the fabulous products their after sale service is second to none. I recently received an incorrect bottle in my subscription order. Told them about it and within two days received the correct bottle with apologies. Can’t beat that for service!
Great cocktails perfect for date night at home. Customer service exceptional!
Great company! I was really impressed with the selection of drinks available, they made for really good presents. The process was simple and straightforward and my order arrived quickly! It was well packaged and my order seemed to be very high quality. Overall really pleased with my order and would order again!
Fast delivery of a last minute birthday present, beautiful packaging and product - the pictures didn’t do it justice. My friend absolutely loved the hamper. Will shop here again - highly recommended.
Hi Catherine, Thank you so much for your kind words about our product! We are really happy to hear that you were pleased with your order and your friend enjoyed their hamper. We look forward to seeing you again! Cheers, Tilly
So impressed with the cocktail set its a gift for someone and im so impressed with what arrived i was recommended this company by a friend and wouldn't hesitate to recommend further or buy from again .Picture below with contents of the box everything so high quality excellent value for money .Order number #12086
The Cocktail Society 5 star review on 9th June 2022
Hi Zara, We are so glad to hear that you loved your Passionfruit Martini Kit and that you were recommended to us by a friend! Thank you for the imagery and your kind words Cheers 🍸, Tilly
Amazing service! Purchased as a gift and it was perfect. I would definitely recommend The Cocktail Society to anyone and I will for sure be a repeat customer!
Hi Smita, Really glad you enjoyed your purchase and that you will visit our site again. We look forward to welcoming you back! Cheers 🍸, Tilly
Brilliant gift for a friend’s birthday, order came quickly and was packaged well. Great creative idea for a present!
Hi Emily, So glad you were happy with this order! We really think that these kits are great for presents too.....! :) All the best, Tilly
Arrived quickly,easy to serve, and absolutely delicious! Will definitely order again.
Hi, Thank you for your review and we are really glad to hear that you enjoyed our cocktails! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Cheers, Tilly
Quality cocktails that taste as great as in any bar with a good choice of cocktails each month and the opportunity to try different cocktails - bottled ready to go and DIY. There are unusual and tasty ( and sometimes irresistible!) snacks included .
Hi Sharon, Thank you for your kind words about our cocktails - we are so happy you like them! Really glad you enjoy the variety of snacks too :) We hope you are looking forward to next month as much as we are! Cheers, Tilly
Fantastic service, beautifully packaged and the cocktails look amazing 🤩 just a shame I bought it for my boss and not me 😁 will 100% order again x
Hi Helen, So wonderful to hear that you loved the look of our cocktails! We do recommend that you get a few for yourself next time :D Cheers, Tilly
Excellent customer service. Excellent packing arrived on time. Contents a very high standard.
Hi Margaret, Thank you for your kind words about our customer service and quality. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your product! Best wishes, Tilly
Excellent cocktails, super fast delivery, they tasted great everyone really enjoyed them! Highly recommend, will definitely repurchase :)
Thank you so much for your feedback! Really happy to hear that everyone enjoyed the cocktails :) Cheers, Tilly
Excellent cocktails and you get a lot in the box! I’m really pleased with the customer service they sent me the wrong cocktail by accident and replaced it with no problem - they’ve gone above and beyond 100% recommend
The Cocktail Society 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
Hi Indira, So happy that we could amend this cocktail choice for you and thank you so much for your understanding! We really appreciate your feedback so that we can continue to improve our service to our members. Really glad that you enjoyed the Subscription Box and we hope to see you again soon! Cheers, Tilly
Really enjoyed trying new cocktails and having some premade, whilst others you could mix up yourself. Good variety and fun recipe ideas in the emails too!
Thank you for this lovely feedback Alex! We're always working hard to keep the discovery box fresh with new recipes and bar tips, so it's great to hear you're enjoying it. Cheers, Tom (founder)
Really happy with the quality of the product, the packaging was excellent and had a premium feel and delivery v fast….most importantly my friend LOVED the cocktails!
Great cocktail kit for a gift, especially when it's hard to know what to get certain people! You can't go wrong with this. I have suggested to the company, it would be also good to supply an appropriate glass in the kit.
Hi there, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are really glad to hear you think these are a great gift! We love your suggestion of including glassware, we are looking into this behind the scenes and seeing what we can do. Cheers! Tilly
Perfect gift for a friend, easy to order, delivery was swift. Impressed how it was all wrapped. I purchased the passion fruit martini cocktail kit. My friend was thrilled with her gift.
Amazing cocktails, everything you need and so easy. Loved the extra gift inside that I wasn’t expecting. Such good quality, would recommend above any other sites selling similar products.
Gave two of the old fashioned cocktail kits to my son and his girlfriend as an alternative Easter gift. They loved them! Delivery was very quick and items came well packaged. Would definitely use again.
Great product, exactly as described. Good price and delivered on time. 5 stars!
The Cocktail Society is rated 5.0 based on 66 reviews