The Cocktail Society Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Cocktail Society

Tell us how The Cocktail Society made you happy
I absolutely loved our box, we had the pre mixed margarita and man it was sooooooo good! I wish they did them in bigger bottles! The snacks and other pre mixed cocktails in cans were also fab, and great to take out on a picnic in the summer months. Would highly recommend & I will be purchasing more in the future that’s for sure!!!
The Cocktail Society 5 star review on 12th November 2021
Always a very varied and interesting selection of drinks and things to nibble that otherwise we would never have come across. We look forward to it every month.
lovely cocktails and lovely service! thank you!
Very quick service, bought as a gift but I know the recipient has tried before and loves the product.
The subscription box I received was amazing! After having chosen from one of the eight delicious bottled cocktails, being given a choice between two DIYs was a great addition! Hope to see more of these in the coming months.
Bought as a hamper for a friends birthday - they absolutely loved it! Very quick delivery and packaging looked great from the photos - thank you!
Like many, I love a cocktail, but am not the kind of person to have all the ingredients to be able to make them myself - these bottles make everything so easy! The daiquiri is my favourite and is completely delicious, closely followed by the passionfruit martini. The packaging is brilliant too, really great quality and well thought out. So pleased to have found these amazing cocktails!
The team at MPR absolutely loved The Cocktail Society's bottled cocktails - they were all delicious and we are going to be serving them at our next office party. Just add ice and a shaker and you have the most delicious Espresso Martinis!
All of the team at The Cocktail Society were brilliant when I contacted them to ask them to put together a bespoke cocktail box for a friend's birthday, they couldn't have been more helpful. To top it off, the cocktails tasted absolutely amazing and everyone at the party loved them. I can't wait to buy my next box.
We thoroughly enjoyed our cocktail kit. It arrived promptly and very well packaged. The instructions are easy to follow and the ingredients provided are high quality. The drinks were really tasty and it was a fun activity to do at home for my husbands birthday. Perfect for a night in or to give as a gift!
Can’t speak highly enough about this, we love our subscription box. The bottled cocktails are top notch and the DIY drinks are loads of fun. Certainly makes things more exciting when entertaining, or even on a quiet night in! Definitely recommending this to friends and family.
I am a big fan of the Negroni but it can easily go wrong with bad ingredients and I’ve been a bit wary of bottled cocktails. But the experience I received from The Cocktail Society was so much more than just the drink. The Negroni itself was spot on, perfectly balanced and beautifully packaged. I know what I’ll be getting for my family Xmas presents! But also the buying experience and delivery was seamless making it all so much easier, more convenient and if I’m brutally honest better tasting that making from scratch. Here comes a subscription!
Love the cocktail subscription, I only wish I could afford to get it monthly! The cocktails are usually all delicious, and it’s a great perk being able to pick your own 500ml and DIY cocktails each month, while still getting a surprise for the other cocktails and the snacks. There’s also a free gift most months, I’ve had an extra cocktail in my boxes which is always welcome. The shipping is efficient and comes in a smart cocktail boxFor me, a cocktail lover, this is the perfect subscription for me (and occasionally my husband) to be able to drink amazing cocktails at home that really taste like they’ve been made in a bar. Highly recommend!
Fantastic range of products, all of which taste fantastic! Would highly recommend.
My son bought me some cocktails, they were all very nice and my favourite was the negroni.
Lovely cocktails! I had the espresso martini and passion fruit martini. Both were delicious.
Delicious cocktails - my favourite is the Tommy’s margarita, making an evening in suddenly so much more exciting.
The cocktails are delicious and a fantastic mix of classics and originality. I've been really pleased with my purchases, which have been of a really high quality.
Fantastic, tasty and quality cocktails. Design and bottle look the part and will order again.
Good professional company. Good quality products. I would definitely use them again.
Thought I would give the subscription a try after hearing all the hype through GQ and all I can say is wow! I have now been using the subscription for 3 months and the variety of bottled cocktails I get sent are a great way to discover cocktails I wouldn't normally choose (I normally just stick to one cocktail). This has enabled me to try new flavours and also learn how to make my own cocktails in the comfort of my own home! A truly fantastic subscription that I continue to enjoy and I would encourage anyone on the fence to give it a try!
The Cocktail Society is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews