The Cocktail Service Reviews

info@thecocktailservice.co.uk

Unit 7
Nuffield Trading Estate

Tell us how The Cocktail Service made you happy
Used for a corporate event, great experience! They even facilitated international (non-UK) guests.
What a fantastic way to bring your team closer together whilst we have been unable to see each other. The session was very well organised and was so fun from start to finish. David was a gem – very talented in his work and the cocktails tasted delicious
Excellent customer service and response times, I have organized a couple of these events using different companies and these guys are by far the best. Jamie was fantastic, so enthusiastic and knowledgeable. This event was a virtual associate social for new joiners so a lot of the participants didn't know each other so it had the potential to be a bit awkward esp on Zoom and Jamie could not have done a better job at making sure it wasn't awkward and keeping everyone engaed and included. The drinks were so delish and the cocktail making equipment is really smart. Thank you so so much.
The Cocktail Service led a virtual social for our company - it was fun, very chilled and we had a great time! Georgia was wonderfully helpful organising everything and David who led the class was a good sport and taught us lots!
From the first email with Georgia through to the virtual cocktail party with David, The Cocktail Service was a dream to work with. They are friendly, communicative, efficient, professional, accommodating and fun! We booked for a birthday party with participants spread throughout the UK and the USA and everything was plain sailing! We are already planning our next session. THANK YOU for such a great experience, we WILL be back!
One of our other offices recommended The Cocktail Service for a virtual team social...they didn't let us down - what a great night! Georgia was extremely helpful with the set up and was always happy to answer any questions. Charlotte was fantastic, very accommodating and had us all laughing! The drinks package arrived well ahead of time and we had no issues with anything. Definitely going to be using them again for personal and work socials! Great company and excellent value.
I contacted The Cocktail Service to help setup a virtual cocktail making class for my wifes birthday this year, we moved things around, went back and forth a load and Georgia was great, super patient and accommodating. I'd absultely recommend them and will be using them again :)
Such a fab fab night!! Charlotte was brilliant and hosted our team so well. And the content of the boxes was amazing. So much stuff and it got everyone so excited. It was the perfect thankyou to the team for a hard 12 months. I will definitely be booking you again. Thanks for making it such a special night
Really enjoyed this service, drink shipped to everyone's address on time and Jamie our bartender was a amazing host
I organised the class for my girlfriends birthday. Our host Jamie was great and kept everyone laughing. Really nice to bring people together for a fun activity. It felt like we were all together in person. Would definitely recommend
We had such a great time at our virtual cocktail class, which I organised as a surprise birthday celebration for a friend. We chose the bronze package where we bought our own ingredients. Stu made us laugh and made it easy and fun to learn how to make the delicious cocktails. Can highly recommend for anyone wanting to brighten up lockdown - everyone loved it! We’ll be coming back for another class!
I organised this for clients and it was excellent. Jamie our host was brilliant, very knowledgeable and very funny. He kept it a good balance of educational and fun. The cocktails were all lovely and came well packaged in the post. I would definitely recommend this as a fun virtual pick-me-up! Thank you :)
The Cocktail Service was great from start to finish. They handled everything very professionally and quick, and everyone involved had a great time with tasty cocktails! I would definitely recommend them to others
The Cocktail Service was the perfect activity for my team. Jamie was knowledgeable and friendly, and everyone had a great time while learning how to make some new cocktails. An excellent team building activity.
Throughout my liaison with The Cocktail Service, I was provided with great customer service from Andy - answering any questions and being helpful. This was over phone and email. In the class it's self we had a fantastic time! Stuart was brilliant - he was patient, funny and interacted well with us all. Which could have been difficult given that we were doing it virtually. The whole party thoroughly enjoyed the session.
Great experience and really well organised by the Cocktail Service team. We arranged for our team to blow off some steam during remote working and had a ball ! Thanks so much :)
Highly recommend The Cocktail Service! Excellent smooth process from start to finish. We ordered the cocktail packs for a virtual team event ; farewell drinks for a colleague and welcome to the team for new starters. Delivery was super fast, even to colleagues in Europe. The contents come in really lovely high end packaging. We will definitely use The Cocktail Service again . Everyone was really happy with the products Huge thanks again to Andy our contact :)
Georgia and her team were excellent, so accommodating and open minded to help ensure our clients needs were met for our cocktail masterclass of approx. 190 attendees. They were always so helpful and helped execute a fantastic virtual event. I look forward to hopefully working with you all again in the near future!
A fantastic evening! I organised a cocktail masterclass for a friend’s birthday. We bought the ingredients ourselves as we had attendees in different countries. Our bartender, David, did an amazing job working with the ingredients we had, everyone loved the cocktails and it was super fun. Thank you!
Great service, everything was organised for us, a slight problem with delivery which was rectified really quickly (not the company's fault!). The whole team really enjoyed it. Jamie from The Cocktail Service, hosted the event for us and was engaging, informative and fun. We would thoroughly recommend this!
The Cocktail Service is rated 4.98 based on 167 reviews