Cleaning Gurus Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cleaning Gurus
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Cleaning Gurus?

Tell us how Cleaning Gurus made you happy

Telephone
"I can say that this company has a great customer service and I can only say good words about the cleaning ladies that I had over the 2 years I am using them."
Are you Cleaning Gurus? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I had a great cleaning lady coming for about a year to my property. The cleaning lady was just amazing and left the property sparkling after each session. I have only kind words for this company."
"I can only say kind words for this company. I have received only great cleaners to my property."
"The Cleaning Gurus have been providing an Excellent cleaning service for my apartment for almost a year now,I highly recommend this company as they are always on time and never fail to clean to perfection. http://www.thecleaninggurus.co.uk"
Cleaning Gurus is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews