The Chapar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Chapar
6PM
6PM

Tell us how The Chapar made you happy

"Superb service for purchasing clothes, footwear and accessories. The business model is bang on, and the quality of both the products and the fact that you have your own stylist is perfect."
Are you The Chapar? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I thought I would try out this service as I really do not like shopping for clothes, although I am interested in looking presentable. I signed up, entered my details and sizing measurements and a couple of days later had what I thought was a insightful and easy going through pretty comprehensive call with the allocated stylist, Hannah, to give her an idea on my tastes and preferences. A few days later I received the trunk. Really impressed with the choice and quality of clothes she chose for me. Many hits and no real misses. That I won't be taking the vast majority of the clothes is more down to not wanting to spend that much in one hit. Overall, seriously impressed and I did check out the prices online and they were comparable. Will definitely use them again."
The Chapar is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews