The Car Buying Group Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend The Car Buying Group
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact The Car Buying Group?

Tell us how The Car Buying Group made you happy

Telephone
"Booked an appointment to sell my 83 year old Mothers car with this company via the motorway app for a pickup between 9am annd 1pm. Travelled early to Mums to avoid traffic to await the pickup. Waited all morning and no one arrived. Phoned to find out why and the diver eventually called about 20 minutes later to say that he didn't know I had a morning pickup (a lie according to the company) and said he could be there between 5pm and 6pm but I said I would need to leave by 4pm and called the company back again who advised that he would be there by 5pm. Ay 4.20pm I called again and was told he was 20 minutes away (rubbish). At 6pm, still no driver and another phone call to be told that the driver had gone home......!!!!!!! Reluctantly booked another pickup for 2 days later which went ok but my Mum had to do it without me. Would never use this company again!"
Are you The Car Buying Group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"These cheeky pigs offered me 200 for my car, i sold it on eBay a week later for 1000. Don't let these people con you."
"A promise isn’t a promise. I’m afraid I have had a very bad experience with the Car Buying Group. I received an offer for my car agreed over the phone and confirmed via email, then when I accepted the offer I was phoned and told the offer had been reduced by £1000.00. Darren phoned me and said there had been an error and the offer me £1000.00 less. I pointed out that the acceptance from their website, which I had in front of me, has a promise that ‘we promise to pay the price we quote ‘ but I was told their terms and conditions allowed them to refuse or change the price. There was a well practiced patter but their promise isn’t a promise at all. Darren did say he was the General Manager of the Group so this attitude comes from the top of the organisation. Very disappointed that these tactics are used."
The Car Buying Group is rated 4.29 based on 17 reviews