The Car Buying Group Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend The Car Buying Group

How would you rate The Car Buying Group ?

"A promise isn’t a promise. I’m afraid I have had a very bad experience with the Car Buying Group. I received an offer for my car agreed over the phone and confirmed via email, then when I accepted the offer I was phoned and told the offer had been reduced by £1000.00. Darren phoned me and said there had been an error and the offer me £1000.00 less. I pointed out that the acceptance from their website, which I had in front of me, has a promise that ‘we promise to pay the price we quote ‘ but I was told their terms and conditions allowed them to refuse or change the price. There was a well practiced patter but their promise isn’t a promise at all. Darren did say he was the General Manager of the Group so this attitude comes from the top of the organisation. Very disappointed that these tactics are used."
The Car Buying Group is rated 4.64 based on 11 reviews