The Car Buying Group Customer Service Reviews

The Car Buying Group have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Customer Service - Good

83.33%
Industry Average
" very straightforward process from start to finish. Unlike some of the other companies who offer this kind of service, they will not try to knock money off their original online quotation if you have given them an accurate description of your vehicle. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" They made an offer which was almost three time that of webuyanycar.com then increased it further when I didn't accept .They turned up when they said they would ( I even chose a Saturday) The funds were paid into my account with no cribbing ,arguing or haggling almost immediately , then the driver took the ca away. The whole thing took about 20 minutes ! Very pleased with this service. "
posted 1 year ago - Mr Gavin Mylles
" Prompt communications verifying sale and collection and driver arrived 2 days later early in the morning, informing me of his arrival and filling out all the paperwork and waiting whilst payment went through - 5 star service. "
posted 1 year ago - MRS MAC
" A very good stress-free service. "
posted 1 year ago - Giles Smith
" Brilliant service. Everyone was super helpful and polite. I was kept informed through the whole process and got a decent price for my car. The key is to be honest with your description when you initially contact them. Would definitely recommend. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" I have to see this was an excellent service they did everything they said the would. "
posted 1 year ago - David Melrose