The Balance Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Balance Planet
Read The Balance Planet  Reviews

About The Balance Planet :

We are a small, family run business based in South Wales, United Kingdom.

We are overwhelmed by the waste and chemicals in our day to day living and are desperate to make a change.

The inspiration that led us to launching this shop comes from our personal journey to zero waste, sustainable and plastic free living. We are passionate about Eco and slow living which is quite challenging today!

We will continually grow our stock- this is just the first step. We aim to explore the world in search of an amazing Eco products.

We know that it is not a simple journey, and it is impossible to become plastic free or waste free overnight- but just a little step makes a huge difference! For example, reusable water bottle or bamboo toothbrush.

Most of the Eco swaps are affordable, reusable, durable and long lasting.

The Earth needs our help!

Breathe in, breath out and join the green movement today! We need you on board! :)

contact@thebalanceplanet.co.uk

Tell us how The Balance Planet made you happy
Always makes us so happy when the parcel arrives. The smells are amazing. The personal note is so special. Well worth it. Such genuine natural and authentic products. The best there is.
Excellent service Fast delivery Smudge sticks smell fantastic.
I love this company... family run, with beautiful eco products. Highly recommend and will continue to use them on an ongoing basis. Thank you!
Excellent service, excellent products. Very happy.
the best place to buy my water charcoal filters. I am so pleased with them and the excellent service provided by The Balance Planet.
The Balance Planet  5 star review on 4th October 2021
A local company to me, so I really wanted to give them my support. It's great to see their ever expanding range. I purchased the activated charcoal sticks for my water filtering, plus a couple of other items and I'm really pleased with my purchases. Amazed at the super fast delivery and really happy to find all the packaging is totally environmentally friendly. A great company to buy from, I will use again. 😊
First time buyer but was very impressed with how quick my order arrived and it was securely packed. Products bought were exactly as described and will indeed purchase further items! Thank you!
Excellent quality of the product Will be buy more
Easy purchase and transaction. Delivered in good time. The products are lovey, very pleased with them. Well wrapped and presented.
What lovely products! The candles were my favourite, all arrived very carefully packaged and presented , have recomended and will defiantly be back for more.
Amazing products, quality is superb. The thought, feeling and care put into each order and package is beyond expectations.
Where do I start. How amazing are thier products the care and energy amazing vibes from the products and packaging. Wonderful quality, incense sticks aroma goes around the whole house, even calms my 3 rescue dogs. ❤
Fast delivery! Nicely packed! Amazing products especially for gifts. Thank you
Gorgeous soaps will definitely buy again thank you
Excellent communications, well packaged, speedy delivery and great products.
Ordered my items online, very easy! really good products to choose from. I have been looking for a really good alternative, reasonably priced cotton buds and found them with this company. Fast delivery and carefully packed. I am so happy to have found a company that cares for the environment. I will be ordering other products they offer in the future.
Lots of lovely items to choose from. This was my second order and I'll definitely order again. Easy to order and very quick delivery. Kept informed about dispatch date. Thank you :)
Excellent customer service very easy to order and delivery is very quick. The care and attention that's put into packaging items goes above and beyond, a beautiful personal touch. The quality of the items I ordered, (it was smudge sticks) was excellent, I am very impressed and I would highly recommend The Balance Planet as a company, my experience with them has been extremely positive.
Rose and geranium soap is simply gorgeous! Would like a list of all the soaps that you make please ,I stood one bar in my bedroom and it perfumed the room better than any spray infusers etc Well done 👏🏻👏🏻Will buy these soaps for Xmas presents 😁
Good prices, great service!
The Balance Planet is rated 4.97 based on 92 reviews