The Balance Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Balance Planet
Read The Balance Planet  Reviews

About The Balance Planet :

We are a small, family run business based in South Wales, United Kingdom.

We are overwhelmed by the waste and chemicals in our day to day living and are desperate to make a change.

The inspiration that led us to launching this shop comes from our personal journey to zero waste, sustainable and plastic free living. We are passionate about Eco and slow living which is quite challenging today!

We will continually grow our stock- this is just the first step. We aim to explore the world in search of an amazing Eco products.

We know that it is not a simple journey, and it is impossible to become plastic free or waste free overnight- but just a little step makes a huge difference! For example, reusable water bottle or bamboo toothbrush.

Most of the Eco swaps are affordable, reusable, durable and long lasting.

The Earth needs our help!

Breathe in, breath out and join the green movement today! We need you on board! :)

contact@thebalanceplanet.co.uk

Tell us how The Balance Planet made you happy
The herbs bundles are lovely and very strong energetically. The back flow incense cones smell divine. I loved the fact that there was no plastic in the packaging. Totally happy with my purchase.
Great product that arrived promptly
Amazing products and service. Truly great quality. Incense sticks and sage bundles are fantastic.
Very happy with purchace would recommend
Beautiful quality items, nicely packaged and swift delivery. Thank you for adding to my happy home!
Delighted with products I bought and swift delivery.
Loved the products and efficient service . Would have loved though a reminder with the product what it was for but only a suggestion otherwise very happy with purchase
I am very happy with my purchase! Thank you.
The Balance Planet  5 star review on 29th March 2021
Great products. Efficient service. Awesome packaging.
great products, great service what more can I say .... well done The Balance Planet
Excellent supplier of low cost, eco friendly goods. Descriptions are accurate and I am very happy with the delivery and packaging. Will recommend and use again!
Loved the smudge sticks I ordered, came on time so will definitely buy again
Wonderful selection of eco friendly products at competitive prices. Quick delivery and beautifully packaged order.
Absolutely beautiful products. Love everything I ordered
Great products, great to use something that feels like I'm looking after myself and the planet
Excellent quality, loved the smudge sticks smelt lovely. Will certainly be buying again.
I love what this company stands for and the products are sooo good!!
Great products, easy to order, fast delivery. Plastic free, what’s not to love! Will be a regular customer from now on. So glad I found The balance planet. Products are top quality and I have recommended to all my friends
Amazing products that do not harm the Earth.
Quick delivery, excellent service and very happy with product.
The Balance Planet is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews