The Balance Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Balance Planet
Read The Balance Planet  Reviews

About The Balance Planet :

We are a small, family run business based in South Wales, United Kingdom.

We are overwhelmed by the waste and chemicals in our day to day living and are desperate to make a change.

The inspiration that led us to launching this shop comes from our personal journey to zero waste, sustainable and plastic free living. We are passionate about Eco and slow living which is quite challenging today!

We will continually grow our stock- this is just the first step. We aim to explore the world in search of an amazing Eco products.

We know that it is not a simple journey, and it is impossible to become plastic free or waste free overnight- but just a little step makes a huge difference! For example, reusable water bottle or bamboo toothbrush.

Most of the Eco swaps are affordable, reusable, durable and long lasting.

The Earth needs our help!

Breathe in, breath out and join the green movement today! We need you on board! :)

contact@thebalanceplanet.co.uk

Tell us how The Balance Planet made you happy
Great products, easy to order, fast delivery. Plastic free, what’s not to love! Will be a regular customer from now on. So glad I found The balance planet. Products are top quality and I have recommended to all my friends
Amazing products that do not harm the Earth.
Quick delivery, excellent service and very happy with product.
I havent used my item as yet. I hope it is good. Delivery was quick which was really good.
I'm not a fan of deodorant in stick, but this is something completely different! Amazing!
Beautiful products, I’m always looking for natural eco friendly products and yours certainly didn’t disappoint, I’ve already given some for presents to friends and family, and will be recommending you, love the petals in the packaging!! Thank you 😊
I used the Balance Planet to sub some of my ususal toiletries for eco friendly versions. I was really pleased with them so I decided to send a Birthday present to a friend. With being in Lockdown presently the shops aren't open. I spoke to Kat to ask if she could arrange to send a note & wrap it in an eco friendly way what she organised was so great I've ordered 2 further presents for people.
Happy to purchase goods from this company, prompt and reliable. Will order again as they doing great things for the planet! Always a bonus thank you team 🥰
Love all my items
I love all products I bought. My daughter told me that bath bomb was the best she ever tried.
And I used face cleansing and lip balsam and loved the feeling.
I will definitely reccomend these products to all my friends.
Beautiful product, delivered on time and packaged with environmental concerns. Really happy and will buy again
Ordered the Dragon blood smudge burner. Very happy thankyou
My order came within a few days and it is excellent quality
First time bought items and impressed with my purchase. Will be shopping again very soon, thankyou
Quick delivery and great recyclable packaging!
The delivery was excellent and the products even better. Had struggled in the past with shampoos and bars that weren't foaming and left my skin with an odd feeling. Haven't had that problem with the products from balance planet. Will buy again soon
My order didn’t arrive and I emailed The customer service regarding this. Kat emailed me back and was very sympathetic and willing to help. She repacked my order and sent this out and I received it within 2 days. Really amazing customer service.

I have only used one of the products so far but all look and smell amazing. I can’t wait to use them. Plus all products are organic and natural products - amazing!
The Balance Planet is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews