Thea Skincare Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Thea Skincare Limited

thea@theaskincare.com

8 Experian WayNG2 Business Park

How would you rate Thea Skincare Limited?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Elizabeth

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Thea Skincare Limited in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Elizabeth Gilder
Verified Buyer
"I love the products especially the eye creams which I have now run out of! However I find the skin moisturizer quite greasy as it does not seem to absorb quickly. I usually wait half an hour after applying moisturizer before applying make up and find it is still quite sticky. Thought you should know!"
Christine Hartley
Verified Buyer
"I have always found everyone very helpful and Thea provide a quick service. I love the products I use and look forward to trying a few new ones in the future. Keep up the good work. Thanks Chris"
Thea Skincare Limited is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews