The Yes Yes Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Yes Yes Company

How would you rate The Yes Yes Company?

Mr Ovidiu Marian Zlate
"hapyiiiiiiìiiiiiii"
Manu Vazquez
"So funny and to much likeit"
Kheriji Rida
"De vous connaître"
"By far this is the best product I've found. Lives up to its promises!"
"Excellent products I feel I can trust. It has transformed my love making experience as I enter into the last phase of womanhood. I recommend this product to all my women friends."
"Marvellous!"
"I've tried other lubricants between my Yes orders and I've yet to find one as satisfying. Yes is a great product and doesn't irritate like the others I've used."
"It is impossible to empty the small 25ml oil based bottles. The plastic is very hard, and I have the feeling a goodly portion of the lubricant is lost inside. Would it not be possible to use a different material which enables you to squeeze everything out ( as is the case with most toothpaste tubes?)."
"LOVE IT!!"
"I'm not a new client. Your products are VERY GOOD! and make our sexual life so much better. THANK YOU!"
Pragneshbhai
Verified Buyer
"It is a wonderful product with natural ingredients.I wish the local pharmacies would start keeping it here in Canada.It would outsell other popular brands."
"It's my first time using (any) lube, and I chose you guys! Can't wait to try it and write a review on it! :)"
"Works great!"
"easier to open and close"
"Your product saved my life. I tried so many lubricants here in the US and none of them worked. I feel like I have my life back. Thank you!"
"Top Class"
"Greatly helps!"
"Excellent products - thank you !"
"Amazing product, wouldn't use anything else now!"
"I'm certain that if this is the "messiah of lubricants" I will make sure to submit a "yestimonial" for you to share with your internet audience. Thank you for your commitment to helping loving aging couples maintain their intimacy."
The Yes Yes Company is rated 4.99 based on 1,111 reviews