woolroom Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade
Read woolroom Reviews

About woolroom:

Woolroom sells natural, chemical free bedding and mattresses. Whether you're looking for a new duvet, pillows, topper or a mattress you'll be sure to find something that can ensure you get a healthier, more rested night's sleep.

#ThisIsWhatHappyFeelsLike

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

woolroom have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

94.79%
Industry Average
I can’t fault the woolroom for the quality and price of their products, pure luxury. Ordering of my quilt was very easy, I was kept fully informed of when to expect my delivery. 1st Class Service.
- Susan
Bought the single warm wool duvet for my 3 year old’s bed. It keeps him nice and cosy in winter and it’s great to know it’s made with British wool. Competitively priced too.
- Anonymous
quick service and lovely quality blankets at a great sale price.
A

Delivery - Fast

94.78%
Industry Average
Just as pictured and described with careful packaging and prompt delivery, very happy with my purchase.
- Bonnie Riddler
Thank you for sorting out the redelivery first of all. We used the quilt for the first time last night, we were a bit worried it would'nt keep us warm as it was light but we should have known it would work, we have the pillows already. There was none of this 'quilt off, quilt on' which happens with synthetic quilts. A great nights sleep. Thank you, Maggi
- Margaret Loughran
- Susan
C-
57.14%
Industry Average
I contacted them for a return label, because it says free returns on their website, and they said I can't return it.
- Nico
I sent everything back, except the pillows, I followed the directions on returns.
- Karen Pybas Kennedy
Returned single mattress protector after ordering it by mistake. They tell me they haven’t received it so will not give me a refund. I am happy with the two double mattress protectors I have bought but the returns service is so bad that I will not use this company again.
- Liz
F

Refunds - Difficult

29.17%
Industry Average
Had to the rate this product, a single duvet as poor. At least 30 cm of the stitching,holding the pockets of wool in place, was completely undone on arrival. This should have been spotted by a quality control checker. It lead me to have concerns that some other rows may become unravelled. However ,was promptly offered a full refund, on complaint.
- Wendy Hubbard
I have had to wait weeks for the parcel to be returned to sender before requesting a refund.
- Anonymous
I followed the process and sent the pillow back ten days ago, but have had no confirmation as to whether it has been received or I've been refunded.
- Helen Bennett
97.56%
Industry Average
I will recommend woolroom for quality product, customer service and for making a product so perfect.
- Bill
After discussing the options with the very helpful customer services, I chose a deluxe single mattress topper.
- Liz, Oxford
Overall I'm a happy customer: I love the product, I will be purchasing more products from this company (the mattress topper might be next!), will refer friends, and think the customer service is excellent.
- Mary