The Whisky World Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Whisky World

Tell us how The Whisky World made you happy

"Dunno... seems a great site but I haven t received any reply about why I received my bottle opened."
"Item not delivered sent email and was told it was at my neighbors so I’m left with nowhere to go thank gosh it was only 15 pounds"
"So easy to sign up and informed straight away when the items I was waiting for were back in stocks"
"Excellent Service and price, bottles, cases and certificates arrived in pristine conditions Would highly recommend."
"It was so easy to order from The Whisky World. I received my order quickly and the product was extremely well wrapped and packaged. Thank you."
"I was very impressed with fast delivery and happy with products.Thank you"
"Easy to use and very quick in receiving my order."
"Excellent service, well packaged, arrived next day, great selection of malt Whisky’s."
"easy to order. fast deliverance"
"I have ordered several times from The Whisky World and have been impressed every time. Thank you for the quality products, pricing, and customer service."
"Good prices, prompt shipping."
"Super super fast shipping. I am amazed on how well items were wrapped. Follow me on Ig to see some other items. I have in my collection. Kadlopez"
"amazing service, sensible prices. Would recommend to everyone."
"Prompt, well packaged delivery. The price I paid was competitive"
"Whisky World offers quality whisky at a great price. On top of that, their delivery speed is impeccable. Within 4 days, our order had already arrived to our address in the United States. We highly recommend ordering from The Whisky World."
"package was not delivered as promised, and was given different answers from the office and from the driver that was to deliver it. office said it was delivered to a neighbor which was NOT true, no neighbor had it, and per the driver it was the wrong address and didnt deliver then only end of last week."
"I purchased a bottle of Connemara Irish pleated whiskey. It was delivered on time at a good price and in very protective packaging. The Whisky World have a great selection of Malts and blends at very good prices. Will definitely shop with them again."
"Really great service! Super friendly and excellent gift."
"Whisky world is the best online market for liquor.. great customer service! 5 stars for whisky world!"
"Great prices. Fast shipping. Will highly recommend this vendor."
The Whisky World is rated 4.83 based on 948 reviews