The Whisky World Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whisky World
Read The Whisky World Reviews
Great products and service, effective communication and delivered as promised
Good selection of products at a good price. Very well packaged (and it was a delicate glass I was buying) and delivery very quick. Happily recommend.
Very quick delivery great price good service
Excellent selection of whiskey. Delivery fast. Thank you Luke for the secure packaging and time taken to wrap the box . It felt as though a lot of care went into it. Our friend will love his present. I would recommend you.
Excellent packaging and delivery time
They have hard to find stock, quick shipping & their packaging is second to none.
Quick delivery and easy process.
Best price I found, delivered quickly, would recommend and use again
This is not the first or fourth time I purchased from Whisky World, the service and quality or even the shipping is spectacular as I live in beautiful Hawaii knowing that when ever I need to restock I can depend on Whisky World to deliver.
Very happy would recommend no problem πŸ‘πŸ‘
Amazing customer support and VERY fast delivery. My package arrived within 3 days.
It’s a present for my son I’m sure he’ll love it well packaged and prompt delivery
Great service just one word describes your company EXCELLENT Thank you Kind regards Elliot
efficient service and delivery
Fast and very professional, easy to order thank you
Excellent service.Beautifully packed no way bottles could move or break.Rapid response and product as described.Couldn't fault you on anything.
Very efficient service and delivery
Awesome service πŸ‘πŸ»
The Whisky World 5 star review on 8th June 2021
Unique offerings are promptly processed for an honest price with safe and speedy delivery... what more can we ask for? Thank you.
All is awesome